Chapter 29 "Visitor from the past"

Mirabel woke up from living room and didn't see Shuiro at all.

Hm? Where is she? It's so early in the morning..

"Good morning Mirabel..Are you looking for my cousin?"

"Yeah..Where is she?"

"Shuiro went to look for materials for your sword..She will be back soon.."

Right then the door openned and Shuiro was with a Crimsom Iron Sand and Scarlet ore. She looked little tired and just gave them little wave and went down stairs. Mirabel had always wondered how Shuiro's blacksmith looked like so she decided to follow her.

 Mirabel had always wondered how Shuiro's blacksmith looked like so she decided to follow her

"Be carefull..and if you would be kind don't touch anything.." said Shuiro and same time got materials down from her back.

"You are not starting to work that sword right..?"
"No..This time I will put my health first and won't overwork..I was at the mission last night..so...I won't do your sword yet.."
"So what we are going do now? Abuela probably doesn't want me to come home after what I said to her.."
"Time will only tell..I don't want you to feel stressed about this..just because of me..

Mirabel looked you. The thing you said last night was still in her mind. So she decided to ask you about it.

"You said last night..that 'the moon is beautiful' what did it meant? And don't you dare say..you just said it..It meant something else not just the moon.."

Shuiro looked at the fireplace. Her eyes were so focused at it. The feelings inside of her were all over the place.

What I am suppose to say?..It was some saying that my father used say to my mother..from poem...Is this really the time.. I don't want to lie to her..

Shuiro looked at Mirabel who seemed waiting for your answer.

"It was from poem..my father used to read it to my mother..when she was dying.."

Well I didn't lie..Did I?

Mirabel didn't look convinced but then just shrugged it of..

"So..anyways I was thinking..Would you want to go Japan with me someday? Of course Senjuro will come along..but I want to inturduse my hometown to you.."

"Of course..I will come.."

"Glad to hear that.."

There was a knock on Shuiro's door.

"Sorry..I will get it."

Senjuro looked who was upstairs had openned the door already. He seemed nervous and some way scared.

"Senjuro who..?" said Shuiro and then her eyes wided.

"Long time no see..Shuiro..Rengoku." said a voice

Mirabel who had followed you noticed your terrified experission. The one who was at your door was a man who Mirabel didn't know but somehow judging from your experission it was someone who you didn't wanted to see.

"What are you doing here Shin?" said Shuiro with very low voice.

"Nothing..Just seeing how my ex-fiance is doing.."
"I was never your fiance Shin..So leave my home and.."

Abuela suddenly walked behind Shin and said slightly arrogant voice:

"Shuiro Rengoku..As you can see this samurai is way better choice to Mirabel..He is going to..be her fiance from now on..But I know you have your 'traditions' in these kinds of things..So you can fight eachother.. If you Shuiro Rengoku win you can stay in Encanto if you lose you will have to leave and never came back.."

What the actual fuck? Me and Shin fighting eachother? Are they really thinking that Shin has chance against me? He is a samurai...and I am too..but I am also demon slayer and had been trained by former shinobi..And also what is with that fiance bussiness? Why to give some random guy to Mirabel? Does she ever really care about her feelings? This could be some trouble but I think..Abuela is just looking for exuse to get me out of here..But what is the reason? All I did just to reject her idea..about marrige..with Camilo..

"So what you say Shuiro Rengoku? Let's see how much 'progress' did you really have..Hmph..swordwoman."

Shuiro hissed and grined her teeth. Did Shin really think he could win? Mirabel walked up to Shuiro and then whispered:

"Is this really okay? Are you sure you can win?"

"Mirabel..I am trained by my father, Giyu and Tengen..I think I will handle this.I won't let you marry this guy..Your Abuela doesn't know what she is doing..Shin is dangerous.."

Shin just grinned with knowing smile like he had already won. He didn't know how much time and effort Shuiro had spended training so he just thinked that he could win Shuiro easily. He thinked that Shuiro was still that naive little girl she had met when they were younger but now things were different..

"Fine..I will acept your challenge..But be ready..Shin..I am not that little girl that you knew all of those years ago anymore..So will not go easy on you...I won't let you take Mirabel away from me! Since I am Shuiro Rengoku..the Phonenix Hashira!" said Shuiro and drawed her new sword.

Shin looked slightly scared but in the same he had a his arrogant smile. Other Madrigals had come and watch the battle which was so useless.

"I think mama is going too far for this.." said Julieta.

"I think so too..We don't really need anymore useless battles..Shuiro haven't done anything.." said Bruno

"Quiet!" said Abuela.

Shuiro looked at the Madrigals.

Let's end this quickly then...

(Chapter 29📝📍 A/n: Hahaha...Abuela hate go brrrr..also Shuiro had to deal with Abuela's bullshit..So what will happen next..We will see😈😇 Also pictures are from Pinterest.! Isn't Kyojuro cute in that picture?)