Back to Bakugan Home.

(And here is the second one. Now all should return to normal)

The brawlers were still at the docks as Drago and Leonidas look at Apollonir and Vladitor.

Drago: We are in your debt. If you hadn't come back to save us, we may have been lost forever.

Leonidas: I do not like having to be saved, but I thank you for doing so. Even you, Vladitor.

Apollonir: You're most welcomed.

Vladitor: I said it before, I only fought because Marduk asked to.

Apollonir: But I came to take you back, Drago.

Drago: What?

Apollonir: You're part of the Perfect Core, Drago. So when you left, New Vestroia's balance of power was disrupted. Even now, the dimension controllers' power increases. Our world is on the brink of falling to the Vexus... or worse.

Dan: Are you kidding me?!

Baron: We busted our backs to destroy the dimension controller for nothing?

Mira: So we're starting all over.

Leonidas: Then we must take Drago back to New Vestroia quickly.

Drago: Agreed.

Julie: And this time we're coming with you!

Runo: That's right! You're not ditching us here on Earth again, got it?

Leonidas: You just left them like that?

Drago: I... Uh... That's up to Dan.

The two girls then look at Dan.

Dan: O-Of course you're coming. We can't possibly lose with all of us in the team.

Mira: Wait. What about Spectra? We got to do something about him. We can't just let him run wild here on Earth.

Y/N: I agree that it may be dangerous...

Leonidas: But if we look at it strategically, if we leave Spectra and the other two here, we would only have to deal with three Vexus in New Vestroia. Myline, Volt, and Shadow. We can deal with Spectra afterwards.

Drago: Good judgement.

Y/N: Okay, that sounds like a plan.

Dan: Hit it, Apollonir!

Apollonir: Very well, I will open the gate.

Mira: Hold on.

Dan: What is it? We could've been there by now.

Mira: Sorry, It's just you should really tell your parents. My dad doesn't care, but your parents really worry about you.

Runo: She's right. Your mom doesn't say it, but when Y/N left, it was really hard for her, and then it hit her worse when you left, Dan.

Y/N: Right... Yeah, your right.

Mira: Then it's settled. We'll say our goodbyes to your families. Then meet up here again in the morning.

Runo: Don't you think it's dangerous to meet here? Spectra knows this place, he could come back.

Drago: Good point. We can't let Spectra find out.

Julie: Why don't we meet at Warrington Tower.

Mira: Where's that?

Julie: Right there.

She says while pointing at the highest tower in the city.

Runo: We should get there early before it opens, that way no one should see us leave.