Earth Invaders.

(I am really sorry again, (I think I say that a lot) well this time it wasn't any bad personal problem, well only the first week I didn't post. But after it was all resolved, my internet decided to stop working. But I was able to still write in an app to write notes, and I was able to write for the three weeks absent, and a bit more, so I'm updating five chapters today. Also, I'm curretly on a little vacation so I might update on sundays as well for like two or three weeks, starting tomorrow. With nothing more to say, I hope you enjoy the chapters)

Klaus: Brawlers, I need you in the transmission room!

The brawlers heard Klaus through the speakers as they rushed to the room where they see Klaus.

Klaus: Someone's sending a message from Marucho's house.

Marucho: But there shouldn't be anyone at my house right now.

Klaus activates the screen and see Alice.

Alice: Marucho, sorry that I entered your house like this, but I had no choice. I needed to warn you.

Y/N: Calm down, Alice. What happened?

Alice: Just now, the Vexus attacked Hydranoid and I.

Dan: What?! Why would the Vexus attack Earth.

Ace: It makes no sense. Why would Zenoheld send someone there to brawl when we're all here with attribute energies they want.

Baron: Wait, has anyone heard from Shun in New Vestroia?

Mira: Maybe this is another trap.

Dan: Another?

Mira: First New Vestroia, then Earth. Zenoheld is trying to lure us.

Y/N: Which means they won't stop attacking until we fall for it.

Dan: *groans* Stinking Vexus!

Ace: They got us running around like a bunch of headless chickens...!

Y/N: It's reckless, but we have to go back to Earth.

Dan: Yeah! Trap or no trap we can't let them keep attacking our friends like that!

Everyone nods at them.

Meanwhile, inside the Vestal Destroyer.

Guss: I just completed another series of tests and it seems the reprogramming of Brontes is a total success. He is now another loyal soldier.

Spectra: Fantastic. My plans to harness the perfect core energy are reseeding perfectly.

Guss: Yes, but I should advise you. Our scanners picked up a dimension transporter pathway from the royal palace and Earth.

Spectra: Zenoheld must've figured out that we blocked his transport abilities to Vestal and now has chosen Earth as his battlefield. If he can't travel to the brawlers, then my bet is he'll draw them home and to his trap.

Guss: What do we do now?

Spectra: I'll have to pay a surprise visit to the Brawlers and take Drago's perfect core energy before they jump back to Earth. 

Guss: You'll have to move fast.

Spectra: I've learned enough about the evolved Drago's new powers since our last encounter, and Leonidas hasn't learned any new tricks. This battle will have a different outcome for the Kusos.

Back to Klaus' castle. The brawlers were sitting at the dining room.

Dan: You're kidding me! You mean there's no way we can transport us back to Earth.