An Heir to Spare.

Myline and Shadow were in front of Zenoheld, who was on his throne.

Zenoheld: Lync's betrayal has cost us precious time. We need the battle gear data and the DNA code in order to finish the alternative weapon system. You will secure this immediately, so that I may fulfill my destiny.

Myline: I can get the data that you desire, King Zenoheld. I know where the Brawlers are hiding.

Zenoheld: Do it then.

Hydron: And try not to mess it up, Myline. Otherwise, I may need to deal with you, just like I did with Lync and Volt.

*Time skip*

Myline was now in front of the transporter.

Myline: *thoughts* Not at all. I have my own reasons to do this mission. I'm doing this for myself, and no one else.

Shadow then walked next to her.

Myline: Shadow?

Shadow: *snickers* Looking for a little backup on your trip, Myline?

Myline: I guess. Just don't get on my way.

Shadow: Like I ever do.

They then steped into the transporter and headed to Earth.

*Time skip*

A portal opened in Marucho's house, at the main hall.

Shadow: So this is where those Brawler geeks live then? I think I can handle this.

Myline: Something is definitely not right here. Getting in this place was way too easy. Just keep your guard up, this may be a trap.

Shadow: Relax, you're paranoid. They're probably just out.

They then split up as they searched for the data, and Shadow opened a door as he is met by a panda.

Shadow: Sorry, buddy. Wrong room.

He then opened another room as he saw it was the restroom.