Exodus.

The brawlers and the Vexus were still on standoff.

Dan: You better turn that off if you know what's good for you!

Lync: *laughs* Look at you, making threats.

Lync: You just have to face it, you lost. The BT system is lock and loaded and you're powerless to stop it.

Dan: *groans* Why you! Come here!

Drago: Dan, wait! We don't have time for this! We have to get to New Vestroia!

Baron: But that's where the BT system is! Shouldn't we head the other way?

Leonidas: We cannot leave the bakugan there. I'll fight to the very end.

Pantherine: I'm with you!

Preyas: Leonidas is right, what do we have to lose!

Elfin: Yeah, let's get moving!

Percival: You heard them, time to go!

Y/N: Looks like we have another destination.

Spectra: So it seems. Let's go.

The brawlers were transported out of there.

Hydron: What? No goodbye?

Myline: We're just gonna let them go?

Zenoheld: Don't worry, Myline. They're going on a fool's errand. No matter what they do, their bakugan are history. 

He says as he watched the Vestal Destroyer enter a portal.

*Time skip*

The Vestal Destroyer came out of a portal as the brawlers look down and see a machine on the ground of New Vestroia.

After that, they transported next to it.

Dan: So this is it, huh.

Shun: It's impenetrable, trust me, I've tried.

Y/N: If we can't destroy it, then we must evacuate every bakugan in New Vestroia!

Marucho: Every single bakugan?! That's impossible!

Y/N: Maybe, but we must try and take them all to Earth using the dimension transport system in Spectra's ship.

Spectra: I don't remember volunteering my ship for an evacuation. Still, I suppose it's in my best interest to protect all the bakugan.

Baron: We better hurry up, guys. Before we left, I synchronized my gauntlet with the timer at the Mother palace.

Ace: We don't have much time.

All of their bakugan dispersed through the area as they were gathering every bakugan they could. Meanwhile, the brawlers were back in the ship.

Ace: I've never seen Spectra so cooperative.