All for One.(Part 1)

(Had to split these chapter in two parts because I reached images limit)

In Marucho's house, the brawlers were at the meeting room as they were looking for Keith's location.

Marucho: It's harder than I thought.

Mira: After Keith took us there the last time, we should've copied down the coordinates.

Dan: How were we supposed know. We didn't think we'd have to go there again. Wait a sec. Drago, Leonidas, can't any of you use your power of transportation to get us there?

Drago: I don't think so.

Leonidas: We still need coordinates to be able to do that.

Baron: There must be something we can do.

Myline: The dimension transporter gate. The one that Shadow and me used to get here. It should've left a trail to the place.

Marucho: Right. If I do it right. I just might be able to tracj the signature data path it would've left behind.

In the screen a red line appeared in a map of the galaxy.

Ace: And that's our road to the palace.

Marucho: We should double check my calculations with Dr. Michael.

After that, they were at the main hall before they see Alice and Michael appeared there through the transportation card.

Y/N: Alice. Dr. Michael. Glad you're here.

Michael: Yes, we came as soon as we heard. Now let's get started. Myline, Shadow, where was the exact point in which you appeared.

Myline then walked to the middle of the hall.

Myline: Right here.

Dan: Why do we need to know the exact location?

Alice: With the precise location. We can follow the path more easily.

Marucho: And it's like following a set of footprints.

He then placed a headset on him.

Michael: There are wavelengths present but their weak. This may take more than a little while. Alice, Marucho, Y/N, Myline, I may need your help.

Y/N, Marucho, Alice: Yes, sir.

After that, the rest of the brawlers were waiting at the living room.

Mira: Why would Keith run off like that? Maybe if I had been paying more attention, I would have seen that something was wrong.

Dan: Don't be so hard on yourself, Mira. Dr. Michael will find a way, and then we'll go find him.

Ingram: That's right.

Nemus: We're all...

Wilda:... in this...

Percival: Together.

But Mira still looked a little saddened.

Dan: Come on, cheer up, will you? You're bringing us all down.

Runo then pulled his cheek.

Runo: You insensitive jerk.

She then looked at Mira.

Runo: Look, you wouldn't know this because you're always the first to charge into battle but it's hard when you're the one being left behind waiting. I know how you feel, Mira.

Julie: Yeah, Runo and I always got behind to worry about you guys while you're brawling.

Runo: But we're always with you guys in spirit, you know what I mean? And so, keep ourselves prepared to jump in at a moment's notice in case you need us to fight.