Match Point

Daniel: Terry Silver. Kids, go inside.

You all go inside.

A few minutes later

Miguel opens the door with everyone huddled up.

Daniel: I don't know what padded room you crawled out of Silver or what twisted game you two are playing, but if you don't get off my property right now, I swear...

Miguel: Your dad is pissed. Who is that guy?

Sam: I have no idea.

Bert: He looks like a Highlander.

Nate: The Highlander. There can be only one.

Silver: Okay. Okay, I tried. We'll still hold our students to a moratorium on fighting before the tournament, for what it's worth. Provided, of course, you do the same.

Kreese: Just remember our deal. If Cobra Kai wins the All Valley, you two are done teaching. For good.

Daniel: That's not gonna happen, 'cause you're not gonna win. Now get the hell out of here.

At school

Demetri: Vietnam vet turned businessman. Had a few ups and downs, but still turned out pretty rich. Not much dirt, other than some toxic waste scandal in Borneo back in the '80s.

Eli: Sounds like a Renaissance man.

Y/N: How'd you find out his name?

Demetri: I took a picture at the dojo, found an old facial recognition beta test, and tweaked the code to make it compatible with HEIC.

Yasmine: I love it when you talk nerdy.

Demetri: You are both the first and my favorite person to say that.

Nicole: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hello.

You and Nicole kiss.

Nicole: I got tickets for the tournament, front row. So you'll be able to hear me root for you.

Y/N: I appreciate it but don't be too loud or wear something too distracting or I'll lose to your beauty.

Nicole brushes.

Moon: Later, guys.

The girls leave.

Eli: All right, no offense, but I have no idea how you pulled that off.

Demetri: Neither do I. I guess I was just myself, and somehow that worked. What about you and Moon Did I detect a note of rapprochement in the air?

Eli: We're getting used to being friends again. Besides, she has a girlfriend, so...

Y/N: You mean Piper? Oh no. That's over.

Demetri: They broke up weeks ago.

Eli: Weeks?

You three start walking.

Eli: One week? Five weeks? How many weeks is 'weeks.'

Miguel: Yo. You guys won't believe this. Sensei got drunk and went on a Twitter rant.

Demetri: I believe everything except for the part where he knows how to tweet.

Miguel: Looks like he and Sensei LaRusso are gonna have a rematch.

Eli: They're really gonna fight?

Sam: Apparently. Should've seen this coming.

Demetri: Who does he even think he's tweeting to?