Chapter 5!

Mei’s POV:

I'm waiting for her at the café. This idiot can't cope with time. I've been waiting a half hour and she hasn't shown up. I'll kick her when she comes over.

While I was cursing her in my mind, I saw a blonde with denim shorts and a gray t-shirt approach me. She seems kind of adorable. What's on my mind now?

“You are late”, I stared at her.

"Sorry, I was caught in a meeting," she replied.

"There's something called a phone you can communicate on," I said.

“have you seen your mobile”, she was staring at me now. I just took out my cell phone to see three missed calls from her and one message,

My meeting is running over, will be late by 30 minutes” – Yuzu

“I’m…. sorry”, I told her.

"Whoa, the Ice Queen asks my forgiveness," she smiles. I was more upset about her statement, but this is not the time to flirt with her.

"I called you here to talk about something," I said, "See, this marriage thing.. I can't marry a flirty girl like you."

Yuzu’s POV:

When I entered the cafe, I saw my fiancé, his legs crossed, seated. The most beautiful person I've ever known.

After some chatter, she began, "I called you here to talk about something," she continued, "See, this wedding thing.. I can't marry a flirty girl like you."

It hurt to hear her say that. All I did was signal her to keep going.

“But, since our parents insisted, we're going to get married and we're going to be a couple for the world. However, when we are alone, don't dare to approach me,' she concluded.

“So, you want your fiancé not to touch you", I smiled at her.

“Flirt… don’t ever try that to me”, she is getting angrier more.

I took a breath and said, Mei, I'm a flirt, but I never touched anyone after you found me with your friend. I had a crush on you for such a long time and when I saw the pain in your eyes, I changed myself."

“Do you want me to believe it?" she said to me.

"No... I mean... yes... Please, believe me. Let's just try," I begged her.

"In your dreams, Okogi," she's gone after this. She left me here without a word from me.

I stayed there for a moment when my phone vibrated. It's from Melanie, the girl who I met earlier in the park.

Hi, would you like to meet me?" – Melanie.

“Why not?” – Yuzu

"Meet me at the coffee shop in 10 minutes" – Yuzu.

I texted her the address and I waited. But she never made it. I tried reaching out to her over mobile but it ended up in voicemail.

After an hour, I dropped a voicemail note saying, I am leaving as it is late and left the café broken hearted.