Chapter 24!

Mei’s POV:

It's all beginning to fall apart. Things would have been better if we had communicated well in our school days. And now it's too late. I cannot lose the one who I love. Yes, I love her so much that it is hurting me to see that she is going to marry another girl – literally my friend who has turned into a psycho ready to kill me. I would rather die than see Yuzu getting married to her.

"Yuzu, do not do this", I begged her.

She stopped looking at me. I know she is feeling the same as I am, but there has to be another way.

"Melanie, you can't make someone love you," I tried talking with Melanie.

“The marriage would be forceful Mei, but after wedding, I will shower all my love and I will show who is best in the bed which would make her forget you. You're turning into a stranger to her. Just a passing cloud", she tried stretching this... "just a passing cloud". Would I be?

"I cannot imagine a life without you, Yuzu. I've had a crush on you since we were kids. Even if I turned out to be a bitch to you in school, it doesn't mean I didn't love you. All the punishments I gave you in school – I thought you'd realize and come to me. It just never happened. When I saw you in our house, my heart turned. I was so excited about our wedding. I never disliked you, Yuzu Okogi. I just pretended", I confessed everything to Yuzu. I wish I could go back to time and turn everything right.

Yuzu is all tears, "Mei... I love you so much"

No more talking about your love... Mei.. she's going to be my wife and I forbid you to talk to her like that", Melanie slapped me. I just gave a death glare to her.

“I am not intimated by you Mei.. So don't give me this," I felt another slap and she went toward Yuzu. She started kissing her violently which made me turn my face towards the door. And I noticed there was a person by the door. Who might that be?

Harumin’s POV:

Mitsuko insisted, I've just put the tracker on Yuzu's dress. I hope nobody notices. I wonder how many are there involved in this kidnapping.

“Haru…. 'Are you ready?' asked my sister. We have been tracking Yuzu and now we know where she is and we came to the place after 2 hours of ride with Mitsuko, Kayo and her other two friends who can handle weapon.

"Wait in the car," I was told by Mitsuko.

“But….” I tried resisting it.

“No But’s Haru..  I can't allow anybody to hurt you. and I will not let anything to happen for Yuzu and Mei”, she insisted.

I stayed in the car waiting for my sister and friends.

Mitsuko’s POV:

"This place seems to be so isolated... be careful guys", I warned my friends and I took all necessary steps to see everywhere if we are caught in the cameras. But we couldn't find any.

We heard somebody yelling and I recognized that it was Mei's voice. The anger began to rise over me to hear a scream so painful. Although I have not interacted much with Mei, I know that she is an extraordinary person who has managed things well with her hard work.

A friend of mine, Joe, whispered, "It sounds from here."

We were prepared in the position to break the door, so we need to be careful that this should not result in hurting Mei or Yuzu.

"On three..." I said to everybody..

“3….2…..1…..”, once I finished, Joe broke the door and we saw Yuzu and Mei being chained up in a chair and there stood a girl with a knife in her hand. That's supposed to be Melanie. Before we could even get to her, she stabbed Mei with the knife.

She was on the verge of stabbing again, thankfully, my friend Joe shot her on the arm, forcing her to release the knife. I immediately locked Melanie to the ground so that she didn't escape. I heard Kayo calling for an ambulance and releasing Yuzu and Mei from the chains.

“Mei... you're fine...", I overheard Yuzu holding Mei on her arms. That was pathetic.

“You can't leave me Mei... I need you.. Hang on... everything will be all right," she was trying to console Mei. I noticed that she's bleeding so much. We tried to get a cloth and put it over the stabbed area so that it would atleast hold from bleeding so much.

“Mei... never shut your eyes," I told her again and again.

“Yuzu…. I'm sorry... I love you..." I saw Mei stroking Yuzu's face. No, it doesn't have to be. This isn't supposed to be...