Chapter 13!

Yuzu's POV:

I woke up in an unknown room. I began to panic because I was unsure of the room and my mind began to wander for the night before. I've had a lot of drinks, but have I ended up with a random girl? I checked my dressed and it was there. So I rose from my bed silently and went to the living room and saw someone sleeping on the couch.

I went towards her and tilted my head to look who it was. I saw the most gorgeous girl in the world asleep. Although her face shows no emotion as usual, I could assure that she sleeps peacefully. Well, she took me to her place yesterday. I called Harumin to see if she came home safely and yes she did. She said she had Mei pick me up.

Now my fiancé is sleeping, I thought I could cook something for her. Although I seem immature, I am a brilliant cook. I went and checked the fridge. With the content inside, I made my favourite dish - spaghetti and returned to the living room to find out Mei wasn't there.

I looked for her and she came from her bedroom professionally dressed to get ready for work.

"I noted that you trashed my kitchen," she said in a flat voice.

"I have cooked you breakfast." I couldn't watch my fiance go to work without eating," I smiled.

"Is that edible?" she mocked.

"Of course, just so you know, I'm a good cook Mei", I tried to control myself because I don't like anyone commenting on my food.

She sat on the table and said, "What? are you going to stand there? Do you want me to eat or not? she says in an authoritarian tone, as always.

"You have legs and hands Mei... you can take it from kitchen if you want", I retorted.

"I thought my fiance cooked with love, now I'm scared of touching them . Did you poison it?" , she looked at me. What is trying to do? Is she tryin' to pick me up? But that's not what it looks like.

I shook my head and went to the kitchen and brought the plate for myself and her and the spaghetti, "Don't expect me to serve you... you can do it yourself", I told and started eating mine.

She took it and after a few minutes I heard a moan, it gave me chills in my spine and I looked at Mei. She gives the sounds on the taste of the food and she turns me on. I must be in control.

After eating, she put her plate on the dishes and called me, "Yuzu...."

"Ummmm...", I waited till she continued.

"Thanks, it's been so long since I had my breakfast peacefully and also a meal that is tasteful", I saw sincerity in her voice. Wow.... The ice queen just praised me.. Wait.. Doesn't she eat during the morning?

"Mei, don't you eat breakfast every morning?" I asked her, and she shook her head and said, "I only have coffee."

"Skipping breakfast is not good for you", I tried to raise my voice but one look made me shut up. She looks intimidating to me.

"Get ready. I will drop you at your office", now she is back to her non-emotional state. I shook my head and freshened up. Within 15 minutes, I was right outside the office.

I don't know what got into me, I turned towards Mei who is sitting in the driver seat and looking at me, "Thank you Mei", and I kissed her forehead and entered the office. I felt so much peace.