Chapter 14!

Mei's POV

Did she kiss me in my forehead? Did she? Unwittingly, a smile hit my face. She used to do that when we were friends... that usually suppress my anger. Whenever I'm angry, she hugs me and kisses me on the forehead..

"I see somebody smiling!" Am I dreaming?", Himeko asked me. I tried to get back to my regular shelf, but instead I turned red. What has gotten into me?

"Who are you and what have you done my Mei Mei", she teased. I slapped her hand and went to my room. She walked right behind me.

"So..." I know exactly what she's asking, but I don't want to put me on the spot.

"Does it have something to do with your fiancé?" ', she finished the phrase.

I just saw outside the beautiful trees through my window avoiding her question.

"I take it as a 'Yes' then", she laughed at me and continued, "Don't embarrass yourself, I haven't seen you happy... whoever made you smile, I owe them "

"Stop it Himeko... we have a meeting today and you know Michael is representing the meeting from Gogo industries ", I sighed. We are in partnership with Gogo for over 10 Years and we had a good relationship until his son Michael took over. He's arrogant and he tries to hit me all the time.  On one occasion, he tried to touch me and I slapped him. Although we didn't mention it, and I thought he wouldn't do it again, but he's still the same. His company is in loss now and we are having meeting today to review the numbers as we have got so many complaints and if so we need to cancel the tie up with them. I'm not sure how this will end. I sighed.

I entered the meeting room with so much anger in my eyes as I had a check on all the documents from gogo industries and they have done so many fraud with the money we gave.

"Hello beautiful ",  I clenced my jaw when I heard Michael saying it. I'm glad Himeko's with me.

"Michael, I am coming straight to the point. We checked all your documents and we found that some are not good, so we have to cancel.our contract and also you have to pay as 1million dollars which you took from us", hearing what I said Michael started walking to and fro pace saying, "This can't be Mei... my company will.be shattered if you do this"

"Nothing I can do Michael, you can leave now, I'll ask my lawyer to speak with you", I said and I started walking.

"Mei, you can't do that." I will return to you "I heard him yelling at me. But I don't care.