Chapter 8!

Mei’s POV:

Although Yuzu looked happy outside, I can clearly see she is so frightened by what had happened. She's worried about something, and I won't ask her until she tells me. She's my fiancee, but I'm not in love with her.

“Yuzu, take care”, I told her and went into my office.

Yuzu’s POV:

When Mei left, I got in my car and drove to my office. I'm exhausted from everything that's been going on today. In addition, I have the impression that someone has been following me for some time. I wouldn't want that to cause any more complications. I've had a number of meetings today, and when I was outside the meeting room it was already night.

I didn't want to go home, so I went to a bar. I called my friend Harumin and asked her to be here in ten minutes, and by the time I got there, I already saw her drinking.

"Haru... I missed you," I put my arms around her.

"What is it, Yuzu, Mama is here!" You will never embrace me without reason," she said with a smile.

I sighed and explained everything to her. She heard the whole thing. That's why she's a best friend of mine. Either way, even if it was stupid, she'd listen to me.

"Wipe it off Yuzu... It's a coincidence she texted you and got herself murdered. She could have been murdered even if she hadn't sent you... she would have had a nasty boyfriend... enemies... whatever. Don't worry," she embraced me and held me in her breast.

I came out of her hand and although her words comforted me, I could not help but think. I smiled at her and started taking shots. After 16 shots, I was not stable and I was on the verge of taking an Uber home.

I asked Haru to stay here while I went to the bathroom for a refreshment. While I was cleaning, I saw a beautiful girl with a smile on her face. I smiled at her in the back and she took my face and started kissing me. I didn't confront her, but I made out with her.

"Hey, you want to come with me," she said with seduction.  As tempting it is, I said, "No, my friend is waiting. Maybe some other time,' I had hiccups.

But she hasn't gone away. She started making out with me again and I couldn't resist. She began to unbutton my shirt and her hands wandered around my body below the shirt. Before, she could take my pants, we were interrupted by my best friend.

“What is happening here?”, she smirked at me.

“Ah.. nothing…. I already booked Uber. It should be waiting. Come on, we're heading home. I'm going to have someone from the office pick up our cars," I took Haru's hand and went outside to see the Uber that's already waiting.

We arrived at the house in ten minutes and Haru was still laughing at me and as soon as we entered my room, we slept.

I awoke late the next day to watch Haru cook for me. I sat down by the counter and said, "Good morning."

“Good Morning! What have you been doing in the bathroom?" she teased me.

“No… nothing.. I was just excited... ", trying to talk her into it when my phone buzzed.

I looked at the message and I was shocked. Seeing me in this condition, Haru took my phone to see what was there.

"Do you have a stalking friend, Yuzu?" she interrogated me.

"No, I don't know who sent Mei the picture." I went over the picture. This is the photograph of the girl kissing me in the bathroom.

Somebody is just trying to mess with you. They might be jealous that you got engaged to the most beautiful and powerful woman," Haru pushed me into my hand to get me out of my thoughts.

"Maybe or maybe not," I shrugged and said, "I'm so tired. Let’s eat” and then my phone rings again. This is Mei.

"What is it now Mei?" The girl kissed me and I got carried away because I was drunk..." before I could explain, she asked me to close my mouth and look at the news.

My heart began to beat so fast and I turned on the TV and was shocked to see what was happening.

FLASH NEWS: Another girl was shot today. The girl was identified as Jasmine and the police found a note beside her body that stated, "Don't touch what's mine". The cops are investigating whoever did this. …..

"Isn't that the same girl?" Haru asked silently.

I couldn't say a word. I just shook my head and nothing else came through my head.

"I assume I have a stalker friend now", I said to myself.