Chapter 3!

Mei’s POV:

Why is she here? The one person I wouldn't want to see on Earth. Oh my God... I couldn't stop staring at her like I was gonna kill her, but she was happy.
ls she glad to see me? No... she never wanted to. I made her life miserable at school. I got her to do every punishment for everything she did. She was once my best friend when we were little, but things changed when we grew up. She had her own friends and I enjoyed mine. But I never hated her until she hooked up with most of the girls at our school. She's good-looking, but she's flirty. One of my friends, Amanda, fell for it. I saw them naked in bed while visiting Amanda's house to return her books she left with me. Even though Amanda felt guilty later, and it's none of my business to judge her for sleeping with this flirt, I stayed friends with her. But later, she moved to a different place and we lost touch.

My thoughts were troubled when my father lightened his throat welcoming the Okogi family to the table. We ate, we talked about business. I saw that Yuzu was clever and professional in talking about business, but when we talked about other things, she acted like a child. I couldn't see her side. I chuckled on her behavior. What? Why would I have to? I hate that woman. I'm supposed to hate her.

She used to smile every time we saw each other. I just put a fake smile on my face so I don't embarrass my family in front of 'em.

Later, my grandfather rose and cleared his throat: Thank you very much, Mr. and Mrs. Okogi, for coming to dinner with us. As we discussed earlier, we will discuss the wedding of my granddaughter Mei with Yuzu."

Am I hearing this right? Wedding with Yuzu, right? This will never happen. I turned to see Yuzu's countenance. She was also shocked with her eyes opened wide.

“Grand pa, but I am not ready for marriage now”, I protested which I have never done against him. He gave me a death glare while Yuzu interrupted, “Neither am I”, she said.

"We have already made up our minds – the elders of our family and your place is to obey. We need to be ready for the wedding next month. I've already arranged for the dress stylist and makeup artist who will help you to choose everything for the ceremony. And you two...", he turned around and said, "Don't do anything smart. That decision is final."

He turned to the family of Yuzu, "Did you bring it?" he asked. I was trying to figure out what it was. Ms. Okogi picked up two boxes from her bag and gave them to my grandfather.

"Now, you can put on your engagement rings," he gave us the box and without saying another word, we did as told. To my shock, Yuzu kissed my cheek after placing the ring on my finger. I wiped my face and groaned "Flirt". She stared up and smiled at me. What the hell is she doing?

After talking, her family left and grandpa went into his room, leaving me with my dad.

"Dad, is this a joke?" I can't marry her", I felt  like my life is shattered.

"You know about your grand-father." He's already made up his mind. The wedding ceremony is in a month,' said my father.

"But dad, I hate her", I cried.
"We need to do this Mei. Grandfather has decided that it would be good to collaborate Okogi and Arihara industry as we both were the top most business people here"

"But dad..." before I asked him, he left me in the room just to think about what would happen.