Chapter 9!

Mei’s POV:

"Yuzu, are you there?" I yelled on the other side of the call, "That girl...."

“Hmm… Yes Mei, I was just looking into the news”, Yuzu replied. From her voice, I could say that this is not the usual happy Yuzu, but a confused and frightened Yuzu speaking. Our marriage is only three weeks away and we're stuck here. I could make it clear that someone is obsessed with Yuzu and that's why they sent me the picture to end the wedding. And whoever it is, I'm sure they should be pretty smart and have been tracking Yuzu for so long. Couldn't have gotten my number that easily.

I stepped out of my thoughts, "Yuzu, can you come to our Mansion. We'll talk to my dad about this".

“But Mei…”, she sluttered.

"What is Yuzu?" I talked softly.

"I'm just worried that it's going to affect our proposal," she whispered. I could sense sadness in her voice.

"Why would this affect our marriage?" I asked honestly because I have no interest in marriage.

“Who would want to get their daughter married to a person who is stalked by a creeper”, she said without breathing, “ and it might be dangerous to you as well”

Yuzu, we don't know if the two killings are connected to you. That could be a coincidence. Come here Yuzu, let's talk," I hung up the phone and wondered what I'm getting into. Sometimes I become soft with her. I got no feelings for her. It's because I pity her. Even if she flirts, she won't harm anyone. I watched her at school stand up to bullies when they hurt the weak.

With those thoughts, I went to the manor and before Yuzu got here, I told Dad everything.

After a few minutes, Yuzu arrived and she did not look me in the eye and is not pleased. I couldn’t see the light in her eyes.

“Mei..." she hugged me and didn't say anything. All I had to do was give her a hug back.

"Sit down, Yuzu..." I stared at her in a stern way. I looked up to see what had happened. I'm not a cuddler.

My father cleared his throat, "Yuzu, do you have anybody that was obsessed with you?"

"as far as I recall, no," she always saw me.

“Might be one of your girl whom you cheated….”, I do not know where did it came from, but I said it and regretted when I saw a hurt in her eyes.

"Mei... I told you I never touched anyone after that incident," her voice broke.

“But, the photo doesn’t say so”, I smirked…

"It's because I was drunk.... but I did nothing, I swear", she tried to tell her version of the story...

"You think I'll believe you?" I couldn't bear it anymore. Am I being envious?

“Wait... what's going on? Which photo?" my father asked... I almost didn't tell Dad. I showed the picture I got and told Dad about today's news.

Dad was thinking so much and he said, I'll find a private investigator we know to verify this... it seems to be a serious problem... God... Yuzu... you got one stalker," he laughed.

After talking, Dad left us in the room because he had a business meeting. I could see the tension between us and the disturbing silence.

She broke the silence and asked, "So they won't call off our marriage?". I have no idea why she's worried about the wedding.

“Yes, it is so embarrassing that I am stuck with you.”, I smirked.

“How come you say that. I'll be a good fiancee," she smiled.

“No Cheezy words Okogi.. I'm familiar with all your gentle treatments for girls. Stay away from me", I yelled at her, "Now, I'm going to the office, take care", I left immediately without waiting for an answer from her.