Prologue 3

(Ran, Rin, Sanzu, Senju, Hinata, Naoto, Emma, Yuzuha)

Hinata held her brother's hand tightly in hers as she moved towards the lounge seats. She was scared, there were delinquents surrounding her duh! But at least she had Naoto and from the looks of it, three other cute girls to accompany her.

She nodded at the white-haired girl, and sat in the place next to her. The girl leaned forward, "Hi! I am Senju and this is my brother Haruchiyo."

Hinata smiled and introduced herself, "My name is Hinata and this is my little brother Naoto." Naoto in turn turned red and looked away from them both, catching someone's eye. He tugged at Hinata's shirt and pointed, "Nee-chan, isn't that your ex-boyfriend's group?"

Hinata quickly turned to look at the boys and recognized Atsushi. Her throat tightened at the reminder that they still couldn't find Takemichi. Where are you? He had gone missing last month with no response from his family.

She waved at Akkun and asked him her usual question through her eyes. Akkun shook his head in response and turned around.

***

(Makato, Yamagishi, Takuya, Atsushi, Chifuyu, Hakkai, Souya)

The Mizo Mid group sat quietly as they looked in reverence at the Toman captains sitting right in front of them! Toman was a group of real delinquents and they got to see them face to face! Yamagishi could now die happy and very satisfied.

But they all felt so incomplete without their crybaby. Makoto nudged Yamagishi, "Any evidence from them?"

The so-called Encyclopedia opened his mouth, "His parents haven't seen him since July! They didn't even know their son was missing until Takuya informed them. Those shits just know to talk with money to keep the school shut."

Takuya patted his back, "Takemichi won't like it if you keep badmouthing them. He still respects them," he closed his eyes as he tried to recollect and added, "Hinata's father said the inquiry went nowhere. There must be someone keeping it silent."

"Excuse me. Whom are you talking about?"

A soft voice broke through the group. The Mizo Mid looked up to see three curious faces. The one who spoke continued, "Hello, my name is Chifuyu, and these are Hakkai and Angry. We are vice-captains in Toman. And you are?"

Atsushi shook off his awe first, "Toman's vice-captains! Amazing. We are the Mizo Mids: Makoto, Yamagishi, Takuya, and me, Atsushi. Well, there were five but he went missing last month. His name is Takemichi."

Hakkai nodded in sympathy, "Hope you find him. Also, we are the same age, speak comfortably."

The wannabe delinquents agreed enthusiastically.

"Ne ne~ were you talking about Takemitchy?"

The chirpy voice froze all seven of them as they turned to the speaker.

***

(Pah-chin, Kazutora, Baji, Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Nahoya)

Mikey knew that Takemitchy was friends with the boys behind him, so he was going to wring out all the information he could from them. But what he was hearing was not what he wanted. That omnipotent voice from before was not wrong.

With his face on his crossed arms, Mikey slumped on the lounge's back seat and looked at the younger boys with his dark blank eyes.

"You are Akkun, right? What happened to Mitchy, leave no detail."

With the fear of being broken down to bones, Atsushi yelped and revealed everything. From the sudden glimpses of melancholy on Takemichi's face, the sudden breakup with Hinata, and then the disappearance. There was no update on whether it was a kidnapping or a trafficking situation.

The Tachibana patriarch was a policeman and was using his connections to help them despite the breakup.

Mikey took it all in and harrumphed, "Stupid Mitchy ran away again." He turned around and scowled at the screen.

He tried not to look at his sides and see his dead best friends. Their deaths were still fresh in his mind, so he ignored them all.

Newly not-Draken lifted an eyebrow at Baji who shrugged. There weren't many things Mikey didn't tell them so this had stunned them all. Mikey had kept someone a secret without announcing it to the world? Not possible.

Meanwhile, Kazutora hunched himself into a ball making no eye contact with his fellow founders. His head was a mess and Mikey was next to him.

***

(Taiju, Benkei, Takeomi, Wakasa, Shinichiro, Izana, Kakucho, Inui, Koknui,Hanma)

Shinichirou looked at the boy wrapped around his waist and sighed. It seemed he died in this world and left his siblings alone.

"Izana, are you okay now? Last time I saw you, you ran away after cursing me," the older man huffed. Izana sniffed and shuffled further into the hug, "I won't leave this time."

Smiling Shinichiro asked, "So will you agree to be adopted and meet your younger siblings? Mikey and Emma would love to get to know you, you know."

Izana froze and didn't know what to say. Kakuchou looked over and helped him, "Shinichiro-san the video can guide us with this decision. It did say it will answer all our questions."

The other men laughed as Shinichiro gaped. "How rude. Waka~ no one respects me now. I am getting old!"

Wakasa shook his head and leaned back in his chair, "That's what you deserve for dying."

"But I didn't even die!"

***

"IS EVERYONE SEATED?" All the remaining stragglers sat down as the loud voice echoed through the theatre.

"HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR BATHROOM BREAKS? AFTER THE COUNTDOWN WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN, AND HOW YOU CAN CHANGE DESTINY LATER.

TEN

NINE

EIGHT

SEVEN

SIX

FIVE

FOUR

THREE

TWO

ONE"

The lights whooshed out and the screen lit up.

(a/n: I have focused on just a few characters who seemed relevant now. I hope I get the chance to get to know all the characters above. And yeah, MaiTake is the main ship...if it ever becomes a ship. Also, the characters feel so ooc TT_TT)