Episode 2 Part 3

"Huh? Where'd Naoto go?" He turns to look behind him, but all he sees are a bunch of yankees cheering loudly for a fight. He had just time-traveled in the middle of a fight, hadn't he?

Hakkai, Chifuyu, and the Mizo Mid heckled rowdily in a way to 'encourage' onscreen Takemichi.

Yuzuha rolled her eyes and huffed. Boys will be boys; all they want is some sweaty workout.

Shinichirou whistled at the drama. Takemichi better believe his present real fast. Can't believe a bloody handshake triggers time travel. The ex-leader also couldn't believe those kids were middle schoolers setting up a fight club!

Sheesh, what had the world come to!

"Quit messin' around, you dumbshit!" "Hurry up and fight!" "Kill him!"

As the words start to make sense to Takemichi, he turns paler and paler in fright, "Huh?! Hey, wait!"

The delinquents refuse to answer as all of them start heckling at him.

"Did you eat good before you came here?!" "I'm gettin' tired here, you dumbass!"

"Huh? What?"

"Hanagaki, you little shit! I've got a thousand yen ridin' on you!"

"What?! What the hell is going on?!" Terrified out of his skin he asks for a time out, "Hang on a second!"

"This is so crazy! The minute he freaking jumps through time and he lands in a brawl, huh," Hakkai noted. Having taken quite a few brotherly punches and kicks in his life, he knew that being aware of the situation was a pro and a con.

Being unaware, though, was a mess and Hanagaki was in a shit ton of it from the looks of it. Hakkai wondered if that was how the videos were gonna be, just Hanagaki getting beaten up.

"These shitheads were betting?" Baji turned towards Draken and questioned him, "Did you know we had this going on under our name?"

Horrified, Draken denied the accusations, "If we had, Mikey and I would be the first to shut it down." Frowning, he continued, "Seems like we were too late in the future."

Takemichi turns to the side and fetches out his flip phone. The familiar Mizo Mid wallpaper is revealed, but he focuses on the date, "This is twelve years ago today! Naoto was right!"

Smacking his thigh, Atsushi laughed out brazenly, "Can't believe he actually asked to stop! In the middle of a fight!"

Hinata huffed and weakly defended Takemichi, "It's understandable, he was with Naoto and was suddenly dropped here."

Senju looked at her in disbelief and raised an eyebrow as if asking really? Hinata turned red and looked away.

He can't believe his eyes that Naoto had spoken the truth when suddenly the boy from before starts running at him with a raised fist. Sweating profusely Takemichi tries to calm him, "W-Wait a min –"

The fighter bashes him badly in the face without listening to a word. The punch blacks him out with his last thought being, 'I really did go back in time again.'

"Just one punch?" "Weak" "Oi that's his specialty!" "Yamagashi, that's not helping his rep."

"Oof!"

Gasping out loudly, Takemichi suddenly opens his eyes. Looking through bleary eyes he hears someone say, "Hey, Hanagaki's awake."

'Did I... pass out?'

Just as he tries to wake up properly, a whining bully waves a hand in his face, "Don't go down after one punch, you dumbass. We're all bettin' money here!"