Episode 3 Part 1

Part 1

Hakkai looked on as Chifuyu and Naoto discussed all possible theories on why Naoto was the second half of the trigger. There were mentions of witchcraft and the positions of stars, and the existence of true love, which Hakkai knew were false. No one forgets their 'true love' and suddenly jumps on the idea to save them because you loved them once.

That's just bullshit and Hakkai knew that future!Takemichi was looking for a chance, one chance where he could prove himself.

He listened to the two's discussion and scoffed when they reached the height of outrageousness by pulling in aliens. Turning to Angry he whispered, "Wanna prank their food?"

There was no reaction at first, but when Hakkai looked closely he saw Angry's lips twitch. That counted as a win. He then hid his palm from the obnoxious two and wished for hot sauce, chilies, and dark cocoa powder. And very skillfully passed the powder to Angry.

He put up a finger and at the count of three, both upended their goods in the opened milkshake cups. So much for being in a biker gang. No vigilance!

Taking the cups on the pretext of tasting them (Naoto didn't as much as look up from his little notebook, while Chifuyu waved his hand as a go ahead), Hakkai shook the cups to hide anything suspicious.

Job done, they all just needed to sit back and enjoy the chaos. He turned around and met Taka-chan's disappointed eyes and immediately sobered up. Hakkai stiffened and looked away whistling weakly, I don't know what you are thinking Taka-chan.

Meanwhile, the lavender head was worrying about his sisters' future.

This is how people get drugged, Luna, Mana! I can't believe I will have to warn them away from Hakkai too. Tch, Draken will have to do as a babysitter for now!

Everyone settled down and the screen started glowing. Mikey trembled in excitement to watch his debut and Draken had to place his arm in front of him to stop him from jumping and blocking the view. So troublesome.

The screen opens up to Takemichi and Kiyomasa facing each other as they get ready for the big fight. Takemichi's determination to get some response from Toman with this fight was a gamble he was willing to get beaten up for.

'I have to find the two leaders of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Both Sano and Kisaki.'

He has no other options.

***

Clenching his fist, the piss blond looks up at Kiyomasa straight in the eye, thinking, 'As long as I'm a slave, I'm never gonna see them.'

Emma whistled loudly, cheering wildly, "Go Mitchy, go Mitchy, go Mitchy!"

Snickering at the ruckus, the Mizo Mid and Hinata joined in as well. Wishing for pompoms, they shook and jeered just to get their energy up from all the previous drama.

Mikey then threw popcorn at Emma, forehead twitching as she kept using his nickname for the blond! Why can't they leave him alone with his baby!?

Suddenly he gasps as the other boy whips his arm back nonchalantly and with the still lit cigarette in his mouth warns, "You better not regret this," and punches the blond in his solar plexus with all his force, forcing the smaller boy to hack up spit with the hit.

The onlookers cheer wildly as the show starts, however, Takemichi is quick to fall into his old pattern of despair and helplessness from the punch to his gut.