Episode 1 Part 4

The theater quietened down as onscreen Takemichi's words echoed, beating into their heads the inevitability of the destruction a corrupted Toman would bring on them all. Baji snarled in anger and clenched his fist tightly, punching it on his armrest to relieve some of his anger.

Turning around he grasped Draken by his collar and shook him, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LET IT GO THIS FAR? Mikey is a piece of violent shit, but you, YOU are his reign. OUR fucking brake to stop us from going overboard! What in fuck were you doing!?"

Draken's expression changed to indignation as he flailed wildly before punching Baji in his solar plexus, making him let go of his throat.

He coughed wildly, massaging his jaw, and then reared up to brawl, when Mitsuya and Smiley got up separating them.

Smiley had Baji pinned on his stomach on the ground, his hands seizing Baji's together behind his back.

"Baji~ You are scaring my brother." Angry's resting scowling face didn't change a bit at the bald-faced lie. "Beating up Draken won't change anything that has already happened, will happen. Give that pussy-filled brain of yours a workout, okay?"

Baji reddened at the double entendre and scoffed. He easily pushed Smiley off of him and got up, cracking his fingers he chided the twin dragons, "If we find out that Mikey lost control because of you, I will punch you till I reshape your smug faces, got it?"

Draken, who had been unexpectedly quiet till then, looked at Keisuke somberly and muttered, "If he changes and I let him, I will let you do anything. It would be my undoing that will kill those people."

He looked shaken as if suddenly understanding Toman- Mikey let our gang murder people in cold blood in the future. Ryuuguji Ken had never looked so out of his depth before. Mitsuya patted him on the back as the screen continued the video.

"Tachibana... The Tokyo Manji Gang..."

Now sitting on the ground with a knee propped up, Takemichi ponders about Tachibana.

"That's right. The reason Tachibana dies twelve years in the future... It's all because of them!"

Gritting his teeth, he curls and gives up, 'But I guess that has nothing to do with me.' When suddenly he remembers something, "Wait. Tachibana's..."

"I bet 500 yen he will meet the dream Tachibana," Kokonoi chimed from the back.

"That's a fool's bait, you greedy fuck!"

Kokonoi cackled madly as some idiots still wagered against him.

The five boys walk home in their battered state. Makoto comforts Takuya who has frail health, and Yamagishi tries to put on a brave front, "You better not tell anyone that I cried."

As they discuss their hunger and what food they want to eat, Takemichi suddenly stops walking and takes off.

"What's wrong, Takemichi?" "Takemichi?"

Takemichi throws back a "sorry, I've gotta go," and runs in the opposite direction.

The others look bewildered at his back.

Atsushi knitted his eyebrows and commented lightly, "You know I never noticed, but doesn't Takemichi...have a pretty big ass?"

It didn't go unheard as there were various spit takes from the vulgar Hanma to the innocent Hinata. Akkun smirked as he heard the sputtering, a sense of conflict churning in his heart on whether to be angry that the piss-blond managed to get pervs or to be proud that his best friend bagged admirers despite his terrible fashion.