Episode 1 Part 2

The last time Mikey saw Izana (or rather what he gathered from the memories); he had resolved himself to accept him wholeheartedly. If that saved Emma in the long run it was a pro, not a con.

But looking at the boy who had murder in his eyes, Mikey felt no shame in hiding behind Shinichirou and pawing him for more head pats. Izana didn't have to live after everyone around him died, I fucking deserve this time with Shin!

Shameless and selfish is what Draken would call him, and that's what Mikey was going for. Younger siblings are spoilt to the t.

Shinichirou sweatdropped and chuckled, lifting a hand he called for Izana, "Come here. Let me introduce you two."

He looked at the empty seat in front of him and then turned to the side at a different girl, "Senju. When Emma comes back from the washroom, point her towards us, yeah?"

He motioned to a corner in the back. "We will be gone just for a few moments."

Getting caught eavesdropping on the drama red-handed turned Senju red in the face as she nodded. Sanzu shook his head and slapped his sister on the back of her head.

Shinichirou put one hand on Mikey and used the other to gather Izana and lifted them both to the side.

"Now, here's what we are gonna do. Introduce yourselves, shake hands, and sit for the rest of the scene together as you get to know each other."

Both Izana and Mikey looked at him with the same dull look inwardly thinking he was going mad.

Shinichirou on the other hand emphasized, "NO look! From what I have gathered. I fucking died here!"

Ignoring their defensive shouts, he continued, "Grandpa and Emma need you! Izana you are their big brother. Blood doesn't count as family, it's the bonds! You have two wonderful siblings to look after and love. Please follow my wish!"

Rattling them front and back like a rag doll, hoping his thoughts could be absorbed via osmosis.

Although he saw Shinichirou's mouth and speak, Izana could hear nothing. His mind was gone foggy as the world around him buzzed with static. His so-called older brother needed him as a stepping stone again. Never him alone. But as a crutch for others to lean on. First Mikey, now Emma.

His heart went cold as the feeling of being pushed aside for others came back. Only Kakuchou, my servant, won't leave me. But what if...he finds someone else too?

Purple eyes went murky and trembled with tears when suddenly a slap sounded through the hall.

Izana came back to his senses as he felt a sting go through his left cheek. Shocked, he raised a hand to face and saw the person in front of him. Short blond bobbed hair with dark as the abyss eyes looking right into his soul, and a comforting ethereal voice, "Are you listening now?"

Mikey raised an eyebrow, "I can slap you again, you stupid big brother."

Izana's eyes widened as he kept gaping like a goldfish.

"If you want, we can have a spar back at the dojo. It's good to have an older brother who can fight and is not lame." Mikey pointedly looked back as he said it and then back at Izana.

"I am more than happy to have more brothers to love, only if you are content to have me as well?" Mikey had extended this olive branch once, only to have it ripped away from him by Kisaki. He won't let it happen again.

Letting go of Shinichirou's hand, the blond collapsed onto the white-haired boy and grumbled, "Taking care of gangs is difficult, right? I am going to make Toman the best in Japan, you can take the second-hand stuff."