Episode 1 Part 1

a/n: "..." spoken words
'...' thoughts
thoughts
"...." News/announcements/flashbacks

The screen flickered for a good one minute and then settled on a scene of a typical studio apartment in Tokyo.

Dirty dishes are strewn all over the sink, with days old cup ramen still sitting open inviting all kinds of bugs. The news from the TV could be heard over the cacophony of the cicadas.

"Ewww. How can anyone stand to live like that?" Yuzuha spoke out from the back. She wrinkled her nose and poked Hakkai, "If you ever leave the house and live like this, I am bringing you back by your ear. You hear me?"

Hakkai trembled in fear and nodded without hesitation, "Yes, aneki. But I still want to live alone. Don't worry, I will learn from Taka-chan!" His voice understandably brightens are the thought of his precious captain.

Yuzuha huffed in envy and leant back again. Emma and Hina looked at her, then each other, and giggled, "Little brothers are so fun to annoy~!"

Naoto and Mikey felt chills down their back as they tried to not to look back at their sisters.

"Now that July has started, the weather in China has been hot, and the distribution of air pressure has been bringing in warmth, making the overall temperature higher than last year all across Japan."

"The Kantou Koushin'etsu area as well as the Tokai region will have clear, sunny, summer skies ahead!"

The camera pans across the room showcasing the bachelor pad of the person 'living' there.

It suspiciously stays on the calendar, opened on the month of July 2017, for a long time before moving on to the person himself, laid among scattered playboy magazines and beer cans.

"HEY! PAUSE. Pause. That's 2017, right? That's wayyy in the future, what's that got to do with us?" Pah-chin commented loudly as he picked up the detail from the screen. He looked at his friends and said, "Is it going to show us in our old age? I don't wanna..."

Baji burst out laughing at Pah, "Old age HAHAHA."

In the back, the first-generation delinquents smile with a cold face. Waka talked over Baji, "Ah is that so? Is being in their twenties something to laugh about, heh BAJI-KUN?"

A chill spilled over the kids as they quietened down.

"Sorry."

"Just keep quiet and watch."

Meanwhile Mikey looked down at his hands wishing for a dorayaki to eat. Having something in his tummy would undoubtedly stomp those urges. Eating sugar was like being on a high. Suddenly, a huge dorayaki appeared in his hands and he was impressed with the higher entity.

At least the place here is properly equipped with good commodity a.k.a. dorayaki and taiyaki.

Mikey felt bliss for the first time that day as he kept munching on.

Draken looked over and smiled at his commander nibbling away as usual. He had a feeling that this Mikey was not the one he knew. But any Mikey was capable of decapitating him, so he kept his piehole shut.

"The temperatures will be hotter inland, so please beware of unexpected rain storms in areas near the mountains."

A black-haired man enters the view: eating chips while nonchalantly watching the said news.

"And now for our next story. The escalating dispute between the Tokyo Manji Gang has now claimed innocent victims."

"HUH!?" "Oi! What the fuck is this shitty screen showing?" "Toman would never kill people."