Episode 2 Part 4

Naoto winced away from his sister's sad face and instead focused on his notes, tapping a pen on the half-filled page, he got immersed in his thoughts.

'If Take-nii had come to me instead of nee-san, he would have definitely run away to the future. But... how much of the changed past's memories will the future me get? Did anything even change now? How does future me check that? UGHHH!!'

Grumbling in at the non-answers his hand instinctively tried to crumple his notes and throw them away. His rational mind whacked him out of it.

This doesn't make sense, why would the butterfly come into effect only if certain people are affected? So fucking biased!

The next day at school, Takemichi gets called out in the hallway. He nonchalantly turns around and acknowledges the other.

"Ah... Takuya."

"How'd you lose to a guy like him? That wasn't like you at all!"

Takemichi forgot that he was the 'one punch' boy. Well in his defense, he had no idea how he got in a fight at all. What the hell did his past self do?

He sheepishly looks down, "Huh? Oh, you're talking about yesterday. My bad."

"Hey." A new voice alerts them both.

Takemichi and Takuya look up to see Makoto, Yamagishi, and Atsushi looking grim as they stand together. Atsushi has a new shiner around his right eye matching his hair. When Akkun gets their attention, he points behind him, "Got a minute?"

"Y'all have 'secret' conversations in the bathroom?" Koko mocked the Mizo Mid. "Tch, you never know who's pissing in the cubicles until the last second!"

"Oi! We checked before going in!" Akkun shouted back, annoyed at being nitpicked about such a silly thing.

"Pfft- did your daily afternoon soap get a hidden villain? HAHAHA," Inupi couldn't resist asking and chortled uncontrollably as he imagined a Koko sitting in front of the TV crying his heart out while cursing the 'toilet villain'.

Koko's eye twitched as his best friend kept ignoring his glaring eyes, and then finally, after thousand years he got impatient and slapped his palm over Inui's mouth, stopping his cute laughter, and crouched closer to the scarred boy.

"Not. One. Word. Got it?"

Blinking did nothing to hide the shock from Inui's eyes, Koko had never been this forward before! Is he shy because Shin-san is here? Oooh.

Inui quietened down and calculated his next move, although he hated it, Koko was very weak for his eyes... for obvious sad reasons. Inui didn't acknowledge the sharp pain that suddenly crossed his chest, and used all his luck to bring out crocodile tears to look at Koko with a sad look.

'Shit, he is too close! And why the fuck does he smell like coconut, his shampoo was orange last I checked. Did he change it... without asking me? WTF Inupi.' Koko prayed to the heavens that Inupi didn't notice his trembling hand.

And then Koko crumbled as Inupi brought out his teary eyes. Lord is testing me.

Tsking loudly, he removed his hand, immediately missing the feel of the wet lips against his palm. Reddening at his thoughts, he turned his attention to the washroom talk.

Meanwhile, Inui swiped his tongue along his lips, mimicking Koko's habit as he sadly wished for Koko to move on from his sister. It's not my eyes he looks at after all.