Chapter Five: Look What I've Got Into

Rachel as usual has done her so called "important things" with Mitchel every morning. Katherine had such a guilty feeling even though she had nothing to do with it...yet.

In Rachel's office, Katherine decided to have a talk. She wanted to be honest and since they been working with eachother for about a 4 months now, its time to fix this out.

Katherine walked up to Rachel's desk. "Rachel can we talk"

"Yes, is there a problem" Rachel sounded a bit nervous in her voice.

"Well...um...yes there is a problem"

"Then what is it?"

"It's about Mitchel"

"You found out...didn't you"

"Yeah, his office hasn't been so quiet lately..." Rachel got up, walked up to Katherine and cut her off from talking.

"You say a word about this to Nate or anyone in the industry, you will be gone"

Rachel went back to her desk and started to type on her computer.

Hours of work went by and Katherine finally could go home and relax. She took a shower and ordered pizza.

Katherine heard a ring from her phone and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello Katherine. This is Nate"

"Oh, Hi what's up"

"Me, Jack and Andrew are having a band rehearsal. I wanted to know if you wanted to come"

"I'd love to"

"Alright then, I'll text you the address.Bye"

"Thank you, bye"