Chapter Three: It Begins With An Action

Rachel was actually going to work but mostly to meet up with her "friend".

Little did Rachel know but Katherine was hired to be an assistant for her.

Rachel looked around for an office where the sign said: Mitchel Birch.

She saw the man and smiled wanting to get her things started.

She walked very casual and straight forward, trying to not make it look suspicious.

"You ready?" Mitchel asked.

"Yes" Rachel replied.

"Not so fast you guys, I want you to meet Katherine. She will be your new assistant, Rachel." Their boss said.

"Hi" greeted Rachel and Mitchel.

"Hello, it's going to be great to be working with you in this fashion industry,Rachel" complemented Katherine.

"Thank you for your enthusiasm" Rachel replied.

Rachel couldn't do her assignment with Mitchel because she had to show Katherine around.

Once Katherine got inside Rachel's office she looked around for any references that could help with her work with Rachel.

"Rachel, you like the band fun.?" Katherine questioned looking at her pictures with Jack, Nate and Andrew.

"I have too" Rachel answered.

"What?, I don't get what you mean"

"I'm the sister of Jack and the girlfriend of Nate"

"That's cool" Katherine said. In the inside Katherine was dying...'He has a girlfriend' she thought to herself.

As the hours went by Katherine was working in a little section of Rachel's office.

Nate was at home eating and watching tv. Jack was all dressed.

"Why are you dressed Jack?" Nate asked.

"I'm going to visit Rachel, you wanna come?"

Nate thought for a second. "Sure I'll go"

Jack and Nate drove to see Rachel. They walked into Rachel's office and were surprised as ever.

"Katherine, how are you?" Nate said surprisingly.

"I didn't know you guys were coming" Katherine stated as she hugged Nate and Jack.

"I didn't know you worked here" Nate replied.

"Is Andrew coming?" Katherine asked.

"He should be coming" Jack answered.

Rachel cleared her throat. "Hello, I'm here"

"Sorry Rachel, we are so surprised to see Katherine here" Nate said.

"You know Katherine?"

"Yup, ever since we took her home because she needed help" Jack replied.

Rachel felt a vibe from Katherine and Nate, she decided to give a little surprise. She walked to Nate and gave him a deep, luscious and smooth kiss.

"Woah, there! Get a room" Andrew mentioned.

Katherine felt a little down but she shook her head and forgot about what just happened.

"Andrew!!!" Katherine ran to Andrew to give him a hug.

"You work here?" Andrew asked.

"Yup" Katherine answered.

After all that celebration they ate lunch and Andrew, Nate, and Jack went home while Rachel and Katherine continued to work. Rachel wanted to see Mitchel so she went to his office.

"Knock,Knock" Rachel said.

"Oh Rachel, what are you doing here?" Mitchel questioned.

"Finishing what we started"

"Really now?"

Rachel locked the wooden door and walked to Mitchel. She put her arms around his neck. Rachel kissed his lips gently while Mitchel kissed back.

Outside these doors was Katherine still doing work in Rachel's office.

"May you please give these papers to Mitchel? He needs it to complete one of his assignments" A worker asked.

"No problem, i'll give it to him" Katherine replied.

Katherine walked down the hallway and walked to the left to find Mitchel's office.

She tried to open the door but heard something. Katherine put her ear to the door but only to hear moaning and talking.

"Holy shit, that sounds like Rachel and Mitchel..." Katherine thought.

Katherine just put the papers in the folder carrier that was on the wall and decided to go home early. She only had 6 minutes of work anyway.