Chapter Two: On My Mind...

Nate was looking out the window to his right as it started to rain. Wondering if there could be a chance to meet Katherine again. He shifted to get comfortable when he noticed the piece of paper Katherine dropped. He opened it and read the number and the address.

"Hey, Andrew she left a little piece of paper with her number and address" Nate explained.

"Well, she maybe needed it for her boss or something" Andrew replied.

"Get real...you know why she left it. Let's focus we got to get home to Rachel now"

Jack responded.

As 25 minutes passed and they made it home...

"Hey, Rachel we're here" Jack yelled.

"Hey" Rachel yelled in response.

Rachel jumped into Nate's arms as she kissed him gently.

"Hello to you too" Nate said to Rachel.

"I'm gonna hit the hay" Andrew stated as he was walking to the door.

"Bye" Jack said as he closed the door behind Andrew.

As everyone headed to their bedroom. Nate started to change into something comfortable in his room thinking about Katherine.

"You look lost in thought...what's wrong?" Rachel asked.

"Oh nothing...I'm just a little down"

"I know what can make you feel better"

Rachel got from behind Nate and started to kiss his neck in gentle touches.

Knowing it was ok because she knew that in their relationship they trusted and loved eachother.

Soft moans escaped from his lips but he snapped out of it.

"But what if your brother Jack hears us?" Nate said concerned.

"Don't worry about it"

She continued to kiss his neck until she reached the collar of his shirt. He turned to face her and started to kiss passionately and faster with every touch. They lay down on the bed and continues to kiss.

Nate went ahead to unbutton Rachel's sweater. Slowly she pulled on his pants.

Nate came to his senses.

"I can't"

"What's wrong, babe...did I do something wrong?" Rachel replied.

"No, I'm just not feeling well"

In reality Nate was thinking about Katherine.

"Well, rest I want you to feel better" Rachel said.

They went to bed and Nate went to sleep fast thinking nothing could go wrong...well he was wrong!

As the morning came, Rachel woke up and gently came out of the covers so she could not disturb Nate's sleep.

She looked at her phone to see if the man she met has texted her for a meet up. This man did text her and the message said: "I'll be waiting here"

Rachel got dressed and went out the front door of the house quietly so Nate nor Jack could hear her.