Chapter Nine: Confession Time

Nate rushed in and saw Rachel and Mitchel on top of the working desk. His eyes opened in disbelief. Then Nate covered his eyes quickly because so much nudity was exposed. He was speechless and couldn't believe what was happening. Nate looked at me with a feeling of guilt. He felt he has done something wrong, when in reality it was Rachel making all the mistakes.

"Nate, Wha...What are you doing here?" Rachel got off of Mitchel, picked up her clothes and looked at me thinking I'm the one who planned this unfortunate event.

"How could you do this Rachel and after all these years?" Nate's voice started to break. Katherine tried to stay out of the situation but she is too deep into it now.

"You told him didn't you?" Rachel walked up to Katherine.

"You knew about this. Why didn't you tell me?" Nate told to Katherine. 

Katherine looked at the floor "I...um..I'm sorry" Katherine felt guilty for not saying anything in the first place. Mitchel tried to get dressed and walk out the room.

"You wait there" Nate yelled. He took Mitchel down to the ground.

"Why were you fucking my girlfriend? You bastard!" Nate was still holding Mitchel down. Mitchel was trying to get out but Nate was too strong for him.

"Nate you're hurting him!" Rachel went down to force Nate off of Mitchel.

Nate's mouth flew open. He looked at Katherine with eyes as big as an owl.

"You fancy this piece of shit?" Nate yelled at Rachel.

"Guess what Nate I really do" Rachel face was turning bright red.

"And guess what Rachel...WE'RE THROUGH!" Nate stormed out the office. Rachel started to cry, Mitchel tried to comfort her.

"What's going on in here?" The boss of the fashion industry walked into Mitchel's office.

"Nothing, Rachel is feeling sick today" Katherine tried to cover the event with a fable.

"Do you need to go home?" Their boss asked.

"No, I'm fine. I just have a bad headache" Rachel replied.

"Alright. If you need to go home you can" Their boss left the room and everyone went silent. Katherine was leaving the room. She wanted to leave early but she had about 3 hours left of work. The workers are dissmised at 3:00 p.m. and it was only 12:56 p.m. in the afternoon.

Hours and hours has passed, Katherine could finally go home. Once she got home, she called Andrew to tell him what had happened. Katherine dialed his number and the phone kept ringing. Andrew finally picked up.

"Hello, who's this?" Andrew said.

"It's me Katherine, have you heard yet?" Katherine replied.

"Yeah, Nate met up with me and he's staying the night at my house to keep away from Rachel for a while. Jack couldn't believe his sister would do such a thing" Andrew sounded shaky over the phone.

"Jack just found out...?" Katherine sounded surprised. She thought he would be the first one to know about Rachel's affairs, since Rachel and Jack were brother and sister.

"Pretty much...Nate said he was going to meet up with you one day to get the details straight"

Katherine paused for a second and said "I guess it's alright. He needs to know anyway"

In the background Katherine could hear someone coming through the door in Andrew's house.

"I have to go. Nate just arrived, bye" Andrew hung up before Katherine could even say her goodbye. Katherine put her cell phone down, sat on her bed and prayed for a miracle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, what do you want to know?" Katherine asked Nate.

Nate looked her deep in the eyes and replied, "Everything"