Chapter Sixteen: It Gets Better

"You ready to go?" Katherine said as she packed her suit case.

"Yeah, I'm ready" Nate replied. Katherine notice the tone of his voice. He sounded disappointed.

"Are you ok?" Katherine asked.

"I guess it's because our vacation wasn't perfect. With Rachel and Mitchel it was just..." Katherine put a finger on Nate's lips, "What are you talking about? I had a great time. You made it possible and since you're here you made it complete" Katherine kissed Nate. Nate smiled in between each kiss. They pulled away from their faces.

"I guess your right, Love you" Nate said.

"I know" Katherine replied.

Nate smiled and grabbed their bags and went to the front of the ship. It was only a couple of hours until they got home.

Nate unlocked the door of his house.

"We're home" Nate yelled. His voice echoed around the room. Footsteps were heard all the way from the bottom floor. It was Jack and Andrew coming from the stairs.

"Hey!" Andrew and Jack shouted.

"Hello! We missed you guys" Nate stated.

Katherine hugged Andrew and Jack. They sat down on the couch in the living room. Nate and Katherine talked about the fun time they had on the cruise.

Jack and Andrew were listening closely wanting to know all the details. Katherine thanked them for giving her and Nate the chance to have a vacation. Nate and Katherine also talked about their interaction with Mitchel and Rachel.

"Rachel tried to play you again?" Andrew asked Nate.

"Yup, she can't help herself. Her daughter is going to end up just like her and that's not a good thing" Nate replied.

"We just gotta stay away from her" Jack suggested.

"Problem is that everywhere we go, she goes" Katherine explained.

"Well, it gets better" Nate said.

Katherine looked at her watch and notice it was time for her to go to her own personal house.

"Babe, I've got to go. I've got a dog at home I haven't seen in weeks. I bet my little girl is begging for me to get home" Katherine said.

"No problem. You take care ok" Nate replied. Katherine kissed his cheek and hugged Andrew and Jack goodbye. She headed to the door and left.

Andrew and Jack remembered one detail that they've been bothering Nate about everyday. Since they're all friends they wanted to know everything and mostly that one thing. They stared at Nate.

"What?" Nate questioned.

"So...If you remember the answer to 'What do love birds do?' I wonder what you two love birds did at the cruise. Yes or No?" Andrew said.

"It's none of your business" Nate responded.

"C'Mon. Please, we're all friends here. I bet you did. Your face is so red right now" Jack noticed.

Nate touched his face, "Really?" he asked. "So you did! I knew it!" Andrew said.

Jack handed Andrew 20 dollars. They had a bet, Andrew said Nate would have intercourse with Katherine during the cruise. While Jack said He wouldn't have the guts to do it.

"Well played, well played" Jack repeated.

Nate was puzzled at the moment but decided not to ask what was going on.

"Anyway, I'm hitting the sack. See you when the sun shines" Nate said as he headed up stares. Jack and Andrew followed behind him and they all went to bed.