Chapter Six: She's Cheating On Him

As Katherine parked in a space, she gathered her things to head to the entrance of the building.

"Hey!!!" Katherine yelled.

Everyone turned their heads and Nate's smile got enormous.

"Hello, Katherine" Nate walked to her and gave her a hug.

"As you know we are having a show in a week so we need to focus" Jack explained.

Nate wanted to start off with singing one of the songs from the Aim and Ignite album.

"As I walked through the streets of my new city, my back feeling much better I suppose..."  Nate started to sing.

As Nate preformed, Katherine just stared from a distance admiring his every move. Eyeing him down from every corner.

It was getting late but they decided to stay a bit longer to catch up on eachother. They were laughing and drinking and smoking and singing.

It was turning 2:00 in the morning.

"It's best if we go now" Jack suggested.

"Rachel is probably waiting for me" Nate explained.

Katherine agreed "Alright then..."

Andrew saw everyone leaving but remembered one important thing he knew he would forget...

"I need a ride home" Andrew said

With no time to waste Katherine jumped in and asked Andrew if she could take him home. Andrew thanked her and went inside Katherine's car.

She put in the keys and started to drive.

"Andrew, I know I can trust you and I have something to say" Katherine added.

"What's up? Is there something wrong?"

Andrew questioned.

"Have you noticed anything weird about Rachel?"

"Now since you mention it, yes, yes I do"

"She is a sweet girl but since I feel you won't freak out about it...Rachel is cheating on Nate"

"I kind of find it hard to believe"

"Andrew trust me on this. Have you even noticed Rachel leaving early on every rehearsal or an event?"

"Yeah"

"Well, Rachel leaves early because she meets up with a man named Mitchel Birch"

"How can that be?"

"I know because she would have sex with him in his office"

"You were there?"

"Not inside but outside, I could hear moaning. I'm afraid to tell Nate so I'm telling you"

Katherine made it to Andrew's house.

"Don't worry" Andrew said as he left to go inside his home.

Katherine waved goodbye and drove herself home.