Chapter Seventeen: A New Start

"So your're saying you can't make it today?" Katherine asked in confusion.

"Yes dear. I'm so sorry. It hurts not coming but I have to travel this year" Nate explained.

"I know, but if we're moving in together we're gonna have to be together to choose a place to live and move into" Katherine said.

Nate felt guilty that he couldn't be with Katherine, "I'm really sorry. You're going to understand that I'm in a band and I'm going to travel somewhere at some point"

"It's alright, I completely understand and respect you. Don't worry I'll have some options once you get back" Katherine pointed out.

"That's great. Talk with you later, okay? bye"

"Okay Nate, bye" Katherine hung up the phone.

Katherine was at her house watching tv. She was excited because Nate was going to live with her in their own home. They needed a new place. Katherine thought about him moving into her home was a good idea but it was too small for the both of them and mostly because it was this miniature apartment she have been living in for years. Since Nate was moving out of the house he was sharing with Jack and Andrew. It was a bit hard for him but it was time for Nate to move on and live with his love.

"God, I miss you already" Katherine thought.

Nate, Andrew and Jack were heading to Florida. It's very far from New York so they have a long way to make it.

Once they made it, they were amazed by the beaches and great activities they got to do. Before they did anything they settled in a hotel.

"Which bed are you taking Andrew?" Jack asked.

"I want the one next by the window" Andrew replied.

"I'm not worried about that. It's who's sharing a bed that worries me" Nate said.

"Well, I'll sleep with you. I know how hard it is to be without Katherine" Jack teased as he hugged Nate playfully.

"Ha, ha very funny" Nate said sarcastically.

"We need to hurry if you wanna see the sights. We only have a couple of hours till' showtime" Andrew explained.

They stoped playing around and focused on having a good time. It wasn't long until it was time for their first show. It wasn't a long one, it was just a mini show to introduce themselfs to the public. The next one wasn't until 5 more days.

Weeks and weeks has passed and Katherine was desperate to meet Nate again. It's been too long for her. She found a great place that Nate and her can live in but she wanted Nate's approval.

After 7 whole months, Fun. was back in New York. Katherine was sitting close to her door because Nate promised that will be the first place they'll arrive at. The clock was ticking and she couldn't hold it inside anymore. She wanted Nate in her arms right now. Katherine heard a knock at the door.

"We're here!" Andrew, Jack and Nate shouted.

Katherine ran to the door and opened it. Her grin covered most of her face. She wrapped her arms around Nate and kissed him repeatedly on his check.

"Great to see you again" Katherine said.

Nate started to blush.

"Yeah, we kinda misses you too" Jack teased.

"Oh you guys. I missed you guys too" Katherine hugged Jack and Andrew. They headed inside because it was beginning to get cold.

"Okay, so I wanted to talk about how were getting together in our own place" Katherine said.

"Alright then, where is it?" Nate questioned.

"It's on a pretty venue. It's next by a beautiful park and not only that but It has a pretty view on the city. The greatest thing is that its very affordable" Katherine explained.

"Sounds perfect. What do you guys think?" Nate asked.

"Sound great actually. It's going to be a big change not going to see you everyday" Andrew responded.

"Yeah, I agree with Andrew but you deserve to be with Katherine so have fun together" Jack said.

"Great! Then its set, we're moving in!" Katherine said excitedly.

Everyone celebrated and Nate and Katherine can refresh and have a great life together in their new and beautiful home. Hopefully their future contains them being together forever.