Chapter Fifteen: One To Many Drinks

Nate was disappointed. He didn't know what to do at this point with Mitchel. He felt like fighting him but it would cause to much commotion and be bad publicity on him and the band.

"I'm going out to the pool, to relax. See you later sweetie" Mitchel said. He kissed Rachel on the check and left.

"Alright, bye" Rachel replied.

Nate was looking for a waiter but couldn't see one. Rachel was looking for one too but no luck.

"I can't find a waiter. I guess the drinks can wait" Nate stated.

"No, no, no. I can take care of that. Don't you worry" Rachel winked at Nate.

She found a waiter and ordered drinks. The waiter came with the drinks.

"Here you go Nate. Drink up" Rachel beckoned.

Nate took the drink and drank it. Rachel persuaded him to take another drink and another and another. It's been years since Nate drank this much.

"Nate you look tired. Let's go up to my room" Rachel demanded.

Nate was so drunk he said yes. He forgot about Katherine and who was Rachel but followed her orders. They made it up to her room. Luckily to Rachel, Mitchel wasn't there. Jane, Rachel's young daughter wasn't in the room. That ment Mitchel took the baby. So the room was completely empty. It was just Nate and Rachel.

Rachel gestured to the bed, "Just lay down there Nate"

"Alriiiight" Nate said excitedly. He was more drunk than ever. He vowed never to drink so much again but Rachel got him to it. Nate got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

"What are you trying to do?" Rachel asked.

"Gotta wash up" Nate replied.

Rachel sat on the bed, "Don't take long. We have things to do"

Nate went in the bathroom and splashed water from the sink on his face. His head was hurting a lot. He started to here voices. "I forgot to sign a couple of things up at the front desk. It will take me a couple of minutes". Nate shook his head. 'That sounded like Katherine', Nate thought. He was having flashbacks of what happened a couple of mintutes ago. Nate was gradually remembering things. Nate snapped out of it. He ran out the door.

"Nate are you alright?" Rachel told Nate.

He ignored her and went back to his room.

Nate saw Katherine sleeping and stepped into the room quietly. He layed down beside her and went fast asleep.

Nate couldn't believe what happened yesterday. He was about to get into the tricks of Rachel again. What made her so demanding that he had to follow her orders? Whatever it was it could mess with Katherine's life and he didn't want that. Katherine was woken up by the sounds of Nate talking in his sleep. She put her hand on his forehead to check if he was ill.

"Honey are you alright?" Katherine shook Nate calmly so he wouldn't get scared.

His eyes opened up and he smiled seeing Katherine's face.

"You alright, hun?" Katherine repeated.

"Yes dear" Nate replied.

Only one day remains until they went back home in New York. Maybe things will come back to normal on their life and hopefully Rachel can reset her mind to good again. It's not long until all problems are revealed and solved.