Chapter 6 : LETS GO EAT

Ayo, I got some comments and votes and shit, I just want to say thank you so much bc it shows me that you guys like this story and it means a lot. ❤ ily

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{Mia's POV}

Benn get up pls I gotta go man. Kinda wish that I was up in front and he was in the the back.

Finally he got up and he went pee first. I waited but the door, I closed my eyes and heard him brushing his teeth, someone told me good morning. I opened my eyes to see who, it was Taddie, I told him the same thing. The door opened and I went in, it felt nice tbh. I went to go and wash my hands and naturally grabbed the toothpaste but I didn't even have a toothbrush well fuck. I checked my pockets to see if I had a piece a gum. Nothing.

So I walked out and slumped down on the couch and put my hand over my mouth. Soon Benn came and sat next to me and asked why my hand was over my mouth. I told him why and he just laughed at me and walked away. I scanned the room to see who was up & Lexi, Andy and Brandon were still asleep. So now we just waited played some more games and talked about what's been on the news, what's happening acrossed & what's going on in California you know just basic shit. Then we heard the bathroom door close.

{Alexis's POV}

I moved around in the bed. I remember one of the guys telling me I could lay with them. I can't remember who though bc I was so triedly tried you know what I mean? I feel like thats a bad thing the, but other than that whoever I was laying with left the bed. Which is sad bc I was really warm with the dude. Who ever it was came back to his bunk and lightly shook me.

"Hey Alexis wake up girl." He said, I rolled over to look at his face and it was Brandon.

"I up"

"Alright, everyone told me to come and wake you up."

"So did I go to sleep with you or? Because I seriously don't remember"

"Me" he said proudly.

"Oh ok" I laughed and put my head back down.

"Well come on get up were leaving" he said shaking me again.

"Ok Brandon I'm up now.... Officially" I got out of the bed and stretched. I went pee and attempted to fix my hair any was possible. I still needed to bush my teeth but I wasn't at my house. I'm upset. I walked out and everyone was waiting for me I guess and said that we were going yo go and get something to eat. But Mia and myself pacifically told them that we haven't brushed our teeth. So I asked nicely if we could stop at my apartment, the said that it was cool & Mia had her spare toothbrush there whenever she came over. I told them where to go and we arrived at my house, I told everyone that they could come inside and see it while we brushed our teeth. So we went upstairs and burched our teeth and started talking and out what was going on, on the bus and shit.

"Soooo" I said rinsing the toothbrush then putting toothpaste on it.

"Soooo what?" She told me back

"What's up with you and Benn?" I asked her

"Nothing were just talking. That's it. What about Brandon, Andy and you? Hmmm" she said rinsing out her mouth

"Nothing. I'm just talking to them." I told her.

"Mmmmhmm yeah right, whatever" she said walking out the bathroom.

Well what's wrong with that? I'm just talking to them is all. Nothing more. Or at least I hope not...

I walked downstairs and everyone was hungry and they decided that we would go and get something to eat. We talked about some places and we decided on Dennys. Hayden called up Bailey (the guy one) and Brendon (their manager) And Hayden's girlfriend and daves. So total 13 people. Whoa that's a lot. They said that Would meet us there soooo yeah. Off we go.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry it took me so long to update guys ilysm for waiting. If any of you guys wanna talk to me and be my friend hmu on twitter/insta/Snapchat/

@sorryimthalia_
@_thaliacte  :insta

And Snapchat: @thalia_thedon

-Thalia