𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 72.

KILL THE TRUTH part 3.

Makayla's current age: 26

Joel's current age:52
_______________________________________

"Now don't fall, hey!" Makayla heard Joel shout so she came outside along with Maria.

Joel was there with Tommy and Sofia coming back from a walk.

Sofia was now 5 years old, always running around like crazy.

Sofia stopped, looking back at her dad and laughing histerically, she tried running away again but Joel caught her just in time, picking her up into the air and she started laughing again.

Joel has been the greatest dad, just like she would have imagined. They created a perfect family and Makayla was so proud of how far they've come.

"Mommy!" Sofia screeched and Joel put her down, grinning at her as she ran into Makayla's arms.

Makayla crouched down to catch her just in time and even though Sofia loved her mom more than anything she was definitely a daddy's girl.

Although she had Makayla's attitude, she had Joel's eyes. Hazel, fierce but calm.

"C'mon big girl you gotta be hungry

"C'mon big girl you gotta be hungry." Maria came, taking Sofia's hand and they both walked inside.

Makayla stood up, looking at Joel as he walked over to her with a grin.

He took her hand, pulling her close to him.

Tommy walked past them and inside.

"So, Maria said they will keep Sofia for the night.."

The seductive tone in her voice made him chuckle huskily.

"That means we have the whole house to ourselves." His strong arms sneaked around her waist and she laughed, pecking his lips,

"The whole house..." She repeated bitting her lip and suddenly they heard the door of the house fly open,

"Can I go with daddy? Daddy can I go with you?" She was blabbering, running around on her little legs, ending up tugging on Joel's pants to get his attention.