The Damn Whale and a Weird Looking Cactus Island

"MEI! DID YOU FORGET TO MENTION THAT INSANELY HUGE WHALE THAT'S BLOCKING OUR PATH?!"

"Oh. Look at that. It's the damn whale I totally forgot about," I say boredly.

"I CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE BEING SARCASTIC OR NOT!" Nami screams.

I sigh. "I honestly did forget about it. I mean it's not a big deal. The worst thing that can happen is the whale swallows us, the stomach acid dissolves the ship, we fall into the acid, our flesh burns and dissolves, we writhe in agony, all that's left of us is bones and we die a painful death."

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO LIGHTLY?!" Usopp and Nami yell, tears running down their faces.

"Eh. Whatever. I'm tired." I walk across the deck and sit down. "I'm having a nap." I close my eyes and yawn.

"Right now?! You're like Zoro!" Nami yells.

I open one eye. "I'm not Roronoa. I don't have a moss head. Or swords."

I drift off to sleep before I hear any response.

~*~

I  jolt myself awake. Sweat rolls down my temple and I pant. I feeling of dread creeps up my spine. All I remember from my dream was a very distinct pair of bright green eyes. "What the hell..."

"You ok?"

I glare at Zoro. "Fine. Just a dream."

He rolls his eyes.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Heading to some Whiskey Peak or something."

"What route are we taking?"

He shrugs. "I dunno."

I pause. "Wait. Who the hell are they?!" I point to a blue haired girl and a ginger haired man with a crown on his head and 9s on his cheeks.

Zoro yawns. "They're hitching a ride like you. That's Miss Wednesday and Mr. 9."

"Oh, yeah! Hey, where's Nami?" I ask.

"Somewhere."

I roll my eyes and stand up. "Nami!"

"Yeah?"

I turn towards her voice, see her, and toss a log pose at her. "I forgot to give this to you."

Her face darkens. "You had one the entire time?!"

"Uh...two actually..." I mutter.

"What?"

I scratch my neck sheepishly. "I kinda forgot...I was tired."

"You decided to sleep while it was snowing?!" Nami growls.

I shrug nonchalantly. "I'm sorry I haven't slept in like two days."

Nami backs down. "Oh. Sorry."

I roll my eyes.

"Land ho!" Luffy cheers, sitting on top of the sheep figurehead.

"So this is Whiskey Peak...Sure is a weird-looking island," Sanji comments.

"Check out those huge cacti!" the rubber boy exclaims.

I raise an eyebrow. "We're here huh? A really weird looking cactus island..."

"This is our stop." Everyone turns to the two Baroque Works agents who leap onto railing.

"Thank you for the ride my honeys."

"We'll meet again if it is to be."

"Bye-bye baby!" the two chorused before they jump off the ship and start swimming immediately towards the island.