I know this was yesterday but wow-

Location: Akaza's room in the Infinity Fortress

Reason: "Grounded"

Date: February 18th, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEEP!

Akaza wakes up at his usual time at 9pm. {I went to sleep really late, I think I went to bed at like 6am?}

Ugh. He forgot that he was on house arrest and couldn't go out and that Gyokko would check on him to make sure he's following the rules. [Knock knock]

Staring at his door, he wonders who could be there. Maybe some company? Muzan never said people couldn't come over he just said that he can't go out. Loophole!

He answered the door but his face fell. "Douma?"

Douma stood there without his fake as fuck smile. Instead he has a serious expression.

"What was wrong with you yesterday? Gyutaro was barely even injured after that fight while you came out with no arms. He didn't even have Daki with him!"

"Thanks for the reminder."

Douma pushed me aside and walked in. He sat on the bed and started taunting me about how much weaker he has gotten. "If Gyutaro can almost beat you then I'm su-"

I slap him. Too hard. His jaw breaks. As he snaps it back into place, Gyokko checks up on Akaza though the pot.

"Did Muzan say that people could come over?"

"No. He just said I couldn't go over to others."

Gyokko just went back into the pot.

[with Gyokko]

"Muzan - Sama"

Muzan looks behind him at the potted demon. "Is Akaza listening?"

Gyokko says "maybe."

Muzan just looked dumbfounded. "What the hell do you mean by that?"

"Douma was in his room."

Muzan looked more serious now. "Tell him that he is to be alone in his room. If he doesn't listen then I'll explain myself.

[Back with Akaza]

Gyokko pops back into Akaza's room where Douma seems to have left. "I checked with Muzan. No company allowed."

Akaza goes over there, grabs the pot, and smashes it.

"MY POT! YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Gyokko was very angry and quickly ran out of the room.

About 5 minutes passed before Akaza was teleported to Muzan's office and sees Gyokko there.

"HE-"

"Gyokko please calm your ass down."

Gyokko calmed down. "He smashed my pot sir. I worked on it for a while."

Muzan looked mad as he turned to Akaza. "I did tell you there would be consequences to bad behavior."

Akaza fell to the floor coughing blood. He was teleported back to his room. Gyokko walked in hours later to place a new pot in his room. He left after he used his Blood Demon Art on Akaza quickly.

I swear that next chapter will be more of a chapter with Douma :)

Still just setting up the story