I just hate him so much, but I want him so bad...

Hi

I'm bored so I'm writing this part

I told you I would start including the ship a little more, I do not lie

Mentions of:

-Self Doubt

Location: N/A

Reason: N/A

Date: February 22, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaza was walking through the halls with Gyokko's pot that he tried to glue and tape back together. It looked ok except for the tape and glue that was easily seen by the eye.

Still in the halls, Akaza stopped. He started to think about last Tuesday (18th) and when Douma ran his sexy fin- um his finger over the lower rank's chest. Douma did it so... seductively. Akaza kind of liked it, the trace of his finger and how it felt. He wanted Douma to do it again.

Wait... what was he thinking?

He quickly shoved the dirty thoughts out of his head and found Gyokko's room. He knocked as soft as possible and Gyokko looked annoyed to see him but when he saw the pot he was overjoyed. "Thanks! Your still a jackass but thanks!"

Better than nothing. Akaza started to think more about Douma. 

His eyes are so pretty. I want to see them. I want him. Need him.

All Akaza could think of was Douma. His rainbow eyes, his silvery hair, his long nails that felt so good on him, his good taste in clothing.

Akaza must have him. He wanted to hear Douma whispering in his ear, he wanted to hear Douma  and make Douma do some "fun activities"

Why was he so obsessed over the guy he hated for 9/10 of his entire life?

He wanted him so bad yet hated him so much.

Akaza wanted to fall asleep in Douma's arms... yet he wanted to knock his jaw off.

He would murder every woman he ever encountered with to be with Douma. He had to have him. HAD TO.

Akaza started to think of possible ways to earn Douma.

He wondered.... Does Douma ever think of me this way?

[WITH DOUMA]

All Douma  can think about is how cute Akaza was! He looked so flustered when he touched him. He looked as pink as his hair! The only thing standing out was his purple stripes running through his body. Douma wonders if Akaza's dick has stripes too....

Maybe. He would find out one day.

He would find out when he got into Akaza. Douma wanted nothing more but to fuck Akaza. He was just too adorable to not have.

He wonders if Akaza's eyes would show lust if Douma would ever be able to get in him.

What a weird thing to think.... isn't he straight? Akaza had a woman fiancé so Douma shoved away his thoughts. 

Douma decided to see if he could fight someone for fun. Maybe Gyutaro and Daki would be up for fight training! I raised them so I'm sure they would say yes!

I go over and they accept. I win pretty easily but I got some pretty big cuts and I felt sort of lightheaded.

(Kind of alternating the storyline I'm sorry)

There was an emergency Uppermoon meeting a few weeks later while I was eating. Apparently, Gyokko was beheaded while murdering the Demon Slayer swordsmiths. Gyutaro and Daki were moved up a rank and Kaigaku was now the official Uppermoon 6. Hantengu, a retired Uppermoon, was also killed.

Kaigaku and Gyutaro went into the same room, kind of interesting that I heard weird sounds from there while pretty much everyone was out hunting. Daki was at the Red Light District so Gyutaro was alone with Kaigaku. I quickly remembered that they're dating and forgot about it.

Akaza came back pretty late and he was completely drunk. He was begging me to touch him and kiss him.

I don't deserve him. I'm such a piece of shit and he treats me like that. But I want to do his requests...

If anyone comments on this one line than I'll make a chapter on if Douma does what Akaza wants