:D

I think our know what I'm gonna warn you abt

Terrible and cringe smut chapter 😃🔫

Also sorry I take so long to update I just like to reread the part where all of you comment about dick stripes

And I also accidently did some of the last chapter as a 1st POV instead of 3rd POV. I will keep it 3rd POV all of the story

Anyways let me give you the story of shit

Location: Infinity Fortress (Douma's room)

Reason: you know 😏

Date: I'm not doing the date anymore just saying

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Douma stared at Akaza. He had never seen Akaza like this, seeming drunk. Douma followed his gut and decided that he would get his urge over with. First he needed to see something. 

(Pretend the door is locked :D)

Douma took off Akaza's pants and boxers. There was some stripes.

Akaza wanted Douma to do something except just staring at his frontal area. He took off his haori and threw it across the room. Douma picked Akaza up by the legs and pinned him to the wall. They kissed for quite a long time. Then Akaza seemed to snap back into reality but liked the feeling of Douma against him so he said nothing.

Moments later, both were stripped of any clothing and they were on the bed. "I know that your not drunk Akaza - Dono... do you like what I'm doing?"

"Maybe"

With that, some real shit started. Thrusting into Akaza with plenty of moans in response, Douma tried to find Akaza's sweet spot. He found it about 3 minutes later and went fast on that area, earning praises and louder moans from Akaza. Soon enough, Douma fucked Akaza into overstimulation and there were some very.... naughty sounds.

The bed was very wet from all of the cumming they did. "I'll wash it later. Can you walk?"

Akaza could barely even talk, much less move. "N- n- no- o."

"Alrighty! Guess your staying here all day because I'm too tired to carry you to your room!"

Akaza liked that he could stay with Douma. "O- o- o- ok.."

Akaza lost to sleep as he fell into the crook of Douma's neck. "Mm"

Douma felt something he never felt. Loved. He felt... happy? Or was that emotion called Joy? He didn't know that well. He stroked his overstimulated boyfriend's hair.

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO BAD IM TERRIBLE AT WRITING SMUT-

Also I wasn't descriptive just because I simply would have been blushing at my own story

Sorry if it wasn't descriptive enough :}

Also I gave you an answer for the dick stripes. You happy?