My hand looks like shit

No idea

Random hand reveal 👍🏼

Anyways here u go

:

.

:

.

:

.

Everyone got used to the no mask precious stone stuff pretty quickly. This never stopped, but something did happen that wasn't really great.

Actually, it was terrible.

There were all new hashira. A boy who looked very similar to Kokushibo except shorter hair and the checkers of his haori are green instead of purple. Another boy used the same techniques of Kaigaku. He should be easy to beat because Kaigaku always showcases his skills so we know what to expect. There was a shirtless guy that reminded Douma of Kotoha with his hair color and his green eyes. And there was the one girl who killed Gyokko. Flower hashira, water hashira, wind hashira, even a blind and handless man.

"Ooh! This will be easy!"

Nope.

The girl who killed Gyokko just hardly missed Nakime's neck. Nakime finally sent the hardest part of their little group into a bunch of walls. We heard screaming, cracking bones and saw blood gush out. She's definitely dead.

Kaigaku killed most of the demons. He was good with throwing stuff so Douma lent Kaigaku his fan and Kaigaku was able to slit pretty much everyone's throat. They tried to escape. One got away but the other one went back and kept trying to kill as many as he could. Sadly for all the Uppermoons, he was able to get to Kaigaku. Kaigaku didn't give up though. The rest of us killed the last one and Kaigaku took 6 days to regenerate his head. He was moved to rank 4, for that was something Nakime couldn't do. Muzan actually moved Nakime down a lot since her only power was this fortress.

Kokushibo - 1

Douma - 2

Akaza - 3

Kaigaku - 4

G + D - 5

Nakime - 6

Remember I said this chapter would be a build up!

Just kidding I'm not finished with DouKaza for this chapter :>

Akaza walked to Douma's room. "Akaza Dono, you killed the flower girl."

Akaza knew. "Knock my head off please"

Douma laughed. And turned around.

Grabbing Akaza's waist, Douma picked Akaza up with two arms. "Douma, I can barely breathe-"

Douma let's go. "There! That is punishment enough!

Akaza laughed at Douma's attempt of grammar.

"You mean 'That is enough punishment?'"

Douma just looked at Akaza. "Ya"

Akaza smiled softly. Softer than Douma could see.

"I really do love you, you know?"

"Yes Akaza - Dono! Also, what is (6 - 4) x {7 x 4} + 183?"

Akaza just looked at his lover. "How tf should I know?"

Solve it for a shoutout!

Also I'm not giving the shoutouts for the guess who asked the question until someone correctly guesses the middle one!

Also pretend that Gyokko's spirit asked the 1st question lol (Juniper_Tsuki got that it's not a free answer)