A/N + the story

A/N: Hi! So, I'm sorry that I couldn't write earlier. Basically, it wouldn't let me access the story and idk why. Now I can access it tho and I will be writing 4 U

A/N P2: 

HI AGAIN

So basically Juniper_Tsuki has a story called connections (it's awesome you should read it) and there is a character she made art for, I wanted to also draw her

It took me 59 minutes yet I'm still not impressed but I still wanna show it 

Side view, I know it's bad and I suck at drawing hands but ya

Anyways i'll stop being boring and start the story

Akaza woke up to Daki taking pictures of them sleeping together. "What the hell are you doing?"

Daki laughed at his half asleep voice and then she took more pictures. "Blackmail pictures"

Douma then also started to open his eyes, but they shot open once he saw the phone. "DAKI ISTG GIMME THE PHONE"

Daki giggled because Douma was in his mood where he was just joking about everything. Douma jumped up and chased her. About 10 seconds later they were back from their circle around the fortress. Akaza was now fully awake and he rolled his eyes at the two. Gyutaro then walked into the room with Akaza staring and the other two just laughing. Gyutaro and Akaza shared a glance, smiled, then Gyutaro walked out.

It was dinner time and Douma came out with the heart of a human. He poured his own cup of blood then passed it down. Then Muzan started to talk about a mission that had to do with spiders and lilies. And the color blue. Everyone listened with feigned interest because no one wanted to go on a mission now that the hashira are dead, but Muzan required it because apparently there are some slayers that can come back from the dead.

(Basically Gyokko was killed in the second gen of hashira because Muichiro died to all of the other uppermoons before he killed Gyokko so ya)

Emiko Daishi as an example, the killer of Gyokko. She was actually just there for a second, but he had his guard down Because of that he was able to have been killed by her ghost, because of this reason Muzan required that we search for it.

Akaza and Douma were looking for the flower everywhere. Then Akaza felt something cold go by him. "Keep your guard up."

Then they walked more and saw a field of flowers. They were blue so they took them. Akaza then felt blood trickle down his back and he grabbed behind him. There was a sword and a ghost. "Emiko, isn't it."

"I just wanted to be part of your stupid little groupchat"

Then Akaza stepped back. "I don't care if your dead, I won't hit you."

"Blue spider lilies? What do you want those for?"

Akaza looked at Douma. Douma then jumped and he went far. Akaza followed.

I know THE STORY IS FUCKING CRAP but I like to leave you hanging :D