Oi

STILL TALKS ABOUT QUYEN, SHES NOT ALIVE ANYMORE :D

kinda angsty, also angst = cringe in this story cuz I suck at angst

gory ig? only like one part is gory tho

There was an Uppermoon meeting, talking about Quyen. Apparently, she had tried to seduce Kokushibo as well and almost got herself murdered then as well.

Everyone was exultant to know that Muzan had killed her. Kokushibo and Akaza got their apology from Muzan and headed off with their partners by their side. "Akaza, are you sure that you're ok?"

Akaza nodded. "Slightly in shock, that's all."

Douma just believed him

Later, Akaza was sitting and playing with one of his prey. The human had been trapped in Akaza's closet for 3 days and Akaza was now just ripping their arms off and eating them alive. The blood was everywhere and the pleads for help from the person were being ignored. Akaza soon killed the man by shoving his hand through his chest and grabbing his stomach, soon after ripping open the stomach and spilling the acid all over the man. He threw the man out of his window. Douma had watched Akaza throw the dead man out of the window.

"Could have kept the heart for our drinks but I guess it's fine"

"Whatever."

Akaza was definitely in a mood. Douma didn't know how to cheer him up, so he sat on the bed with Akaza. "Is this about Quyen?"

Akaza shook his head but Douma knew it was about Quyen.

"Douma, I don't like being touched by other people. You know this."

His eyes then started to water slightly. "It makes me uncomfortable."

Douma then got of taste on how sympathy felt. Akaza now had more glossy looking eyes but he refused to let the tears fall. But still, one drop of water fell. Then others.  Akaza looked like Douma when he cried, barely looking like he knew what he was doing. Douma then started to play with Akaza's hair, which the shorter male always enjoyed. Akaza fell asleep with his red face, and Douma.

IK IT'S DUMB BUT I CAN'T JUST NOT UPDATE