😩DICK STRIPES😫

Lol I love the dick stripe comments on my "I hate him so much but I want him so bad" chapter XD

Art from @JustKenji_ story (kizuki groupchat)

Also I'm done with this.

I said I would give shoutouts to whoever could guess who asked the questions in my shattering tears chapter

Maybe a different chapter idk

But Gyokko's ghost asked the first, KAIGAKU ASKED THE SECOND, and Daki was the third.

Juniper_Tsuki (Got Gyokko)

D0umazC0nd0ms (got Daki)

Here u go: (minor smut warning, not rlly descriptive)

Akaza clicked off of the crack filled groupchat and went to Douma's room. Douma had cleaned the sheets from last time

Douma grabbed his hair from behind and pushed Akaza on the bed. He removed his haori. Akaza, still in a prone position (prone means laying on your stomach), Akaza was pretty much at Douma's will. Douma tried Akaza's hands with a scarf and they made out. 

Once clean but now dirty sheets, Akaza was still able to walk.... but limp walk. 

And Douma did his loud snoring

And Akaza endured it

and the day passed like normal

UnTiL.....

Akaza and Douma were sitting on the couch and some breaking news came on. It talked about the death of someone Akaza killed. Kokushibo looked slightly shocked. "What?"
All eyes were on Kokushibo. Then he started. "That man looks like someone I knew awhile back.

Kokushibo described a man named Sejuro Rengoku that he knew 400 years back at corps and they started talking about their pasts. Douma revealed his past which people weren't really surprised about, considering his attitude after they first met him. Then it was Akaza's turn.

Akaza didn't mind sharing about his father but he said no word about Koyuki so he wouldn't make Douma sad; Muzan ruined that. "Akaza, who was that girl you were crying over?"

Akaza turned to look at Douma. "My EX - fiancé"

Akaza made sure to emphasize EX. Douma seemed a tidbit more down but he seemed fine for the most part.

"You never told me you had a fiancé Akaza?"

"IT WAS 200 YEARS AGO"

Silence. Muzan spoke up. "Sorry Akaza."

Akaza started to say something when Douma came in. "Akaza your older than me?"

Everyone looked at Douma, then at me, and started to laugh really hard. 

"AKAZA Y- Y- YOUR BOYFRIEND IS T- TOP BUT HE- HE'S YOUNGER THAN YOU? S- SORRY T- THATS REALLY FUNNY"

Akaza death glared Daki and started to groan in annoyance. "Shut your mouth you pussy."

Everyone just laughed harder.

Muzan said that he reminded him of a really funny song when he said that (song above) and he played it for everyone on his phone and everyone was laughing really hard. It was just a jolly old time in the fortress and they just kept talking until they heard a shatter nearby. "What the hell was that?"

Muzan went to check and he saw a black cat, so he picked it up by the tail and brung it over and showed everyone, which just made the mood even better. The mood was just so awesome.

Then the terrible night came, and Nakime was lost. The new Uppermoon 4 was the siblings, Kaigaku was now Uppermoon 5 and there was a new Uppermoon 6 named Quyen, but what that girl did next was VERY upsetting to Douma.

And Akaza had to do with it.