Quyen

Kaigaku was walking with Quyen in the hallways as he was showing her to her new room. 

"Who was that pink haired boy? Is he taken?"

Kaigaku spit out the blood he was drinking at the moment.

 "Woman you get close to him and you're gonna be killed by his boyfriend!"

Quyen rolled her eyes.

"I'll just... make him love ME instead."

As Quyen walked off, Kaigaku was a little weirded out with her words so her decided to tell Douma and Akaza what he heard from her.

"I swear, I'm going to kill her."

Akaza was slightly shocked at Douma's dark aura in that sentence but then he became his normal giggley, smiley, normal self.

.

.

.

Akaza was in his quiet room until he heard a knock. "Come in."

Quyen came in dressed in a maid outfit with bunny ears, the skirt was weirdly short. 

"Hello~~~"

Akaza gave her a slightly disgusted look and continued to do whatever he was doing. Quyen didn't like that reaction.

"I could treat you better, sexy."

Akaza was uncomfortable with Quyen in his room. "Get out or I'm telling Douma."

Quyen laughed. "You won't be able to. you won't even be able to move"

.

.

.

Douma knocked on Akaza's door and saw Quyen trying to unbuckle Akaza's pants, Akaza was pushing her away though. "CREEP! KAIGAKU WAS RIGHT!"

Quyen laughed. "OhHhHHh, Kaigaku is the reason you don't love me... he'll pay for that."

"No, he won't."

Quyen froze as she heard the annoyed voice of Uppermoon 2. "Get your nonexistent ass OUT OF THIS ROOM YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Quyen cackled again. "Wait until I tell them about this."

Douma went over to Akaza's bed and took a 5-minute nap until Muzan woke them up. "No harming Uppermoons Douma, especially not woman."

Quyen then came in with her arm missing. "Regenerate stupid."

Quyen looked shocked for a moment then pretended to fake cry. "B- but you p-put th- tha -that stuff i- in m-my b-body! You poisoned m-me!"

Kaigaku then walked in. "Quyen, what happened?"

"THEY TORE MY ARM OFF AND MADE SURE I CAN'T REGENERATE!"

Kaigaku made a look to Akaza and Douma that he didn't believe her, but he played along. "How could you do this?! After all these years..."

Quyen smiled but Kaigaku fell to the floor laughing. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?"

"YOUR STORY IS SO FAKE IT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY! THE ONLY THING THAT STOPS DEMONS FROM REGENERATING IS BEING BEHEADED!"

Quyen then turned an embarrassed red color. Muzan then grasped her head, smashed it, and made sure she was dead. 

" If she can lie to me, then she can die.