Shattered Tears

Warning:

— Bro the angst is cringe but I needed to include it to explain my AU

— Bro imagine crying and you cry diamonds

Douma told Akaza about his masks. Akaza understood the reason behind it.

But no one else did. Not even Gyutaro, Daki, or Muzan.

Douma tried to explain but the room was just so loud with questions. He started to cry and everyone noticed the tears shatter like glass and fall to the floor like diamonds from the sky. 

"SHUT UP"

Douma was thankful for Akaza. "Let me explain.. would you?"

That was the most angry sound... anyone has ever heard Douma speak. So they let him.

Douma started. "I have started to regain my emotions after centuries without them. I used the masks originally to hide my emotionless face but now I use them so no oxygen flows to my face. The slightest force can turn my tears into diamonds. When my face bleeds, it turns to rubies. When anything gets on my mask, it doesn't matter. When it's my face alone, then it's all pretty gems and precious stones. I just can't make it stop! I'm scared you guys would try to make me cry so you can get diamonds-"

Everyone was crying except for Akaza because he already knew and Gyutaro because he didn't cry much at all. He went over to Douma and hugged him. Douma was crying out diamonds.

Everyone returned to their room and everyone, escpecially Daki, tried talking to Douma.

Kaigaku felt bad. He felt like he started this entire thing. He should have just kept the truce.

Kaigaku should have suffered the pain he felt when he was human.. that's what he thought.