Blue Spider Lilies

Muzan was delighted by Douma and Akaza because of them finding a field's worth of blue spider lilies for everyone. At least that's what he told everyone.

-

-

-

(A FEW DAYS LATER)

Muzan asked to talk to Akaza. Akaza came out completely immune from the Sun and he repeated the same process with everyone else. Now the 12 Kizuki could go out in the Sun and find more targets. They grew stronger but that never means strongest. On June 2nd, Kaigaku ended up being torn apart by a well-trained Kinoe ranked Demon Slayer. Kokushibo wouldn't talk to anyone and it broke Douma's heart to see Gyutaro cry. 

"Akaza, what should I do? I'm his father yet I can't seem to help his situation."

Akaza kept his facial expression and spoke. "Sometimes some people need alone time, I can understand his situation."

Douma nodded and Akaza layed down on Douma's lap. "Thank you Akaza."

Akaza slightly smiled and Douma smiled back. Soon enough everything was back to normal with Kaigaku being fine, the only difference was Kokushibo's overprotectiveness over Kaigaku. 

Kaigaku insisted he held a classroom for the uppermoons so they wouldnt be stupid. Muzan agreed they could hold a short math classroom

(I made this, timing might be a bit off srry)

(Oh god the other videos

They are bad so just ignore them :D)

-continue with story-

"IDIOTS"

"Hey it was just Gyutaro that answered wrong!"

Akaza laughed at Daki's desperate attempt of not seeming stupid.

"Daki YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK MATH EVEN WAS"

Everyone laughed as Daki pouted. "I'M BORED!"

Douma then made a bunch of snowballs and threw them at Daki. "YO WAT DA FUCK!"

Then Douma made about a football stadium of snow in the blood battle room. Muzan didn't really care because no one needed a blood battle. They had a snowball fight and it ended after a while. Douma got rid of the snow and everyone went to the dinner table.