what the what now?

" I don't even need to change the world (change, change the world)I'll make the moon shine just for your view

I'll make the moon shine just for your view.
"
— someone to you, banners

Y/N SIGHED AND frowned while opening her apartment with her keys and throwing her bag on the messy sofa.

Laying for a while on the floor of the living room, she stared at the ceiling for 10 minutes straight.

She groaned and grabbed the paper bag and locked the door while entering her room that is full of crumpled papers and half mannequins with a stand full of clothes.

Looking at her schedule, the clothes that needed to be made are on a list while Y/n pouted.

TO-DO SHITS:
for today's month

***

Travelling Outfit. { 1st Week; Tuesday }
Band Outfit. { 3rd Week ; Monday }
Casual Outfit. { 4th Week ; Wednesday }

***

" Traveling Outfit, huh? " Y/n mumbled while pulling the clothes inside the paper bag and putting it in an empty mannequin.

Y/n rested her fingers on her chin and looked thoughtfully at the clothes.

" Should this be a light red or a dark one? " Y/n asked herself before brushing her hands on the fabric of the cloth. 

" Hmm, ah! Before that let's clean for a bit... " Y/n said while grabbing the crumpled papers on the floor while throwing them in the trash while lining up her works of clothes on the side.

She also used a vacuum to clean the specks of dust in her working room and changed her current clothes which are her uniform into new clothes.

After that, she sipped into her coffee while adjusting her seat near the sewing machine, ending the last part of the clothes until midnight.

The next day, Y/n eyes opened wide and saw the time around 7: 30 am making her yawn and rub her eyes. She stood up stretched her arms and walk her way to eat and take a bath.

She also put some bandages on her fingers that got scratched yesterday and put her hair in a messy hairstyle.

As she was about to go to school now, she looked tiredly at the clothes but her eyes widened when she left one more thing to do on the clothes.

" You gotta be kidding me. " Y/n said deadpanned.

She began to grab a needle and a thread, doing what was needed for it, she grabbed a measuring tape to measure the missing piece near the hem of the clothes.