epilogue : shameless

YEARS PASSED AND the reunion of the Freedom Company crowded the known partners. 

Who else? Y/n and Kazuha.

Kazuha raised his lover's hand showing a ring, a promised ring, a marriage ring.

Shocked faces shot to the people's face who saw it as Y/n was hiding behind Kazuha because of the attention they were getting.

" YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?! " Ami shouted-asked in excitement as she was shaking her poor friend.

" So, who proposed? " Kaeya teased them, which made Diluc nug his brother's arm, making Lisa facepalm.

" Congratulations! " Venti said while hugging both the couple. 

Y/n giggled and buried her face in Kazuha's back while trying to hide her reactions, she was pleased, very very delighted.

" Y/n's being the shy one today. " Eula said while softly smiling.

" I love them both so much. " Amber added that made them nod.

" Thank you, everyone. " Y/n said as soon as she pull away to Kazuha.

" Why are you crying, darling? " Kazuha whispered softly as he removed those tears visible in his fiancee's cheeks.

Even Y/n didn't know she was crying. Was it because of sadness? 

No, the happiness is overwhelming her, it is tears of joy.  Kazuha chuckled and hug her smiling and looking at the sky.

[🍁]

They are at the wedding venue, happily looking at each other as their friends and co-models are there, time sure flies too fast. 

" What a fantastic sight to behold. You look stunning in that wedding dress. " Kazuha complimented that made Y/n smile at her. 

" You look gorgeous today too. " Y/n said winking and giggling a bit.

The wedding ceremony began, it flowed swiftly and people were loving them both. They were indeed such love birds, didn't think they'll end up as husband and wife. Tomo will be proud. 

They vow to love each other in the good times as much as in the bad. To honor and respect each other always.

" You may kiss the bride.

Kazuha then placed one hand on Y/n's cheek and the other on her waist before giving her a kiss as everyone cheered. 

" I love you. "

" I love you too. "

Epilogue - End

【 06 / 03 / 23 】

【 06 / 03 / 23 】

ace's entry: thank you for supporting this book until the end! i very much appreciate you (whoever you are) who supported this story, i hope you'll have a peaceful life. see you on my other stories<3