i do care

" Don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely

" Don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely. "
— hey there delilah, plain white t's

IT WAS THE second day of the preparation day, they were practicing and memorizing the script they needed to memorize.

Luckily, the people chosen by Y/n herself are great with it. 

" Ah yes, let's call it a roll. " Venti said.

" ...Ah, can I speak? " Noelle spoke making Y/n nod. 

" Ah yes, thank you. I think I can not do this... " Noelle said while staring at the floor making Y/n gasp. 

" Ah, why? Did we force you too much or did you not like to do this? You should have said from the first time. " Y/n blabbered while Noelle shook her head.

" It's not like I don't like it...it's just I can't be in person. " Noelle replied truthfully that Y/n nodded.

" It's fine! You can be out of character anytime, just be you. " Y/n said while smiling while feeling her head was dizzy. 

But before Noelle can reply, a thud was heard seeing Y/n on the floor her legs giving up.

" Oww...! " Y/n mumbled while clutching her head.

" Y/n! " Kazuha called out.

" Eh?! Y/n-san, are you alright?? " Noelle said while panicking.

" Ah, what happened!? " Venti asked.

" Should we call an ambulance? " Albedo asked.

" Ambulance! Ambulance! " Klee cheered.

" Don't worry guys, I am fine...ah! " Y/n squealed when Kazuha carried her in bride-style, in surprise Y/n clutched at him tight.

Eula checked the girl's temperature by putting the back of her hand on the girl's forehead.

" You seem warm, Y/n. Kazuha, please do bring her to the clinic. " Eula said making Kazuha nod.

" I don't ne- "

" You'll need it, Y/n. " Kazuha said cutting her sentence making Y/n pout as he start walking to the clinic. 

" Why are you staring too much? " Kazuha asked embarrassed while Y/n chuckled.

" Well, you look so hot. " Y/n said making Kazuha explode in more embarrassment.

" Don't joke like that. " Kazuha said shyly.

" I am not joking, I am serious...argh. " Y/n suddenly groaned at the pain and shut her eyes tightly.

Kazuha on the other hand was his time to look at the girl's face but quickly looked away when Y/n eyes opened.