rumors

" Please, calm me down and I know that it's selfish

But you are the only thing that's ever made sense to me,
I don't wanna do this. I don't know how to do this without you.
"
— less of you, keshi

AS Y/N'S EYES opened wide she quickly retrieved her hand away from Kazuha's sleeping posture. 

She noticed that she was hugging the boy before waking up which made her sit down and cough lowly while blushing. 

Y/n calmed herself down and looked at Kazuha's sleeping face, she removed his hair away from his face which made Kazuha slowly open his eyes.

Y/n and Kazuha stared at each other as Y/n's face became warmer and warmer every second making her pull her hand away and look away.

" It's not what you think it is. " Y/n blurted while covering her embarrassed face.

Kazuha chuckled and lazily sat down while messing his hair more. His eyes were blinking each second which made Y/n giggle to notice him half-asleep. 

" Kazuha, let me borrow your kitchen. You can sleep for a while. " Y/n said while pushing him softly at the bed that he nodded and shut his eyes. 

Y/n stood up and stretched before exiting the room and starting to cook pancakes for breakfast. 

A favorite breakfast of his brother.

Y/n also changed to her uniform when she noticed the time, she also barged into Kazuha's room but quickly closed it when he saw him closing the buttons of his polo that were made hotter by his wet hair.

She was safe that Kazuha didn't notice it because he was too busy.

' This is why knocking is invented. '

Y/n cleared her throat and said, " Breakfast is ready. "

" Coming. "

Y/n sighed and counted the times she became embarrassed since the night and today as she took a bit in her pancake. 

" Ohh, pancakes. " Kazuha commented while seating in front of Y/n.

" Enjoy yourself. " Y/n said. " You cooked me many times before so accept this. "

As they both eat they also chatted and laughed before walking their way to school and got straight to the dressing room of the Freedom Company.

" Why are you guys look...so worn out? " Y/n asked deadpanned to Eula, Kaeya, Albedo, and the others. 

" You wouldn't believe it or not. But we got bombed with questions when we came to school. " Rosaria said.

" They asked for autographs. They asked who made the clothes and so on. " Fischl said. 

" Even the people who hated me before got to like me. " Eula said deadpanned.

" Kaeya enjoyed it at first but suddenly his energy got drained. " Amber said cheerfully while Klee in her shoulders laughed.