makeout session

" He's out his head, I'm out my mind

" He's out his head, I'm out my mind. We got that love, the crazy kind.
I am his, and he is mine. In the end, it's him and I, him and I.
"
— him & i, g-eazy ft. halsey

KAZUHA'S HEAD ROSE and dragged Y/n in a hug making Y/n pat his back. 

" Where's Ms. Lai? " Y/n asked while seating down. 

" She got home, it was getting late tho. But she let us use this because you are Y/n. " Kazuha replied. " And also Ms. Jean healed you with her vision so you don't need to worry anymore. "

" Are you alright now? " Kazuha asked making her nod smiling but quickly looking away blushing. 

" Say, are you still ignoring me? " Kazuha asked.

" Maybe. I need to for a while. " Y/n replied. 

" Why? Is this still about the rumor- " 

" No, it's just... " Y/n cut Kazuha's sentence and looked at him embarrassed while Kazuha tilted his head in confusion and waited for an answer.

 " Just? " Kazuha asked. 

" I'll show you. " Y/n said grabbing his clothes collar and meeting his lips to her surprising Kazuha. 

Kazuha lost his balance on the chair, the chair falling down as Y/n fell on the bed while Kazuha got above her. 

As Y/n pulled away, she smirked while Kazuha blushed madly. Y/n changed the position and got above him instead before pulling his necktie down and opening 3 buttons.

" Y/n, what are you- " Y/n cut his sentence with another kiss, doing exactly what he did that night. 

As Y/n pulled away, Kazuha panted and rested his hands on the girl's thighs, before Y/n began to leave love bites on his neck.

Y/n covered his mouth to avoid them letting anyone hear him, Kazuha licked her hand which made herself escape a low whimper.

" Kazuha- " Y/n covered her mouth with her other hand for Kazuha suddenly gripped her thighs.

Kazuha removed her hand off his mouth before slowly biting the pull tab of the zipper and pulling it down to see her uniform and some love bites that he assume he did that made him blush.

" You were drunk that time which made you look so hot. " Y/n said while tracing her fingers into his chest. 

" Really? I did...? " Kazuha asked covering his face in embarrassment. Y/n's eyes fluttered with deprivation and smiled softly.

" It's fine, I quite liked it. It was you anyways. " Y/n said while leaving a soft kiss on his forehead.

Y/n's jacket slides down her shoulders as Y/n hovers to kiss Kazuha again on his lips.