Chapter 3 | Yui.

Warning ⚠️
- None

~•~

Izuku was going home when he started to regret his decision. He felt uneasy thinking about what Bakugou-san would make him do. He hasn't known Bakugou for long but the aura he gave off after Izuku introduced the idea was kinda scary....

But what can Izuku do anyway? Bakugou already accepted the deal, there's no turning back now.

He gets home, tired. Like on every weekday. He had a little bit of stuff left to do about [The Quirkless Hero] that took a lot of time after leaving Bakugou's shop.

Izuku leaves his living room to go take a shower but stops when he hears his phone ringing. He gets his phone off the coffee table and answers the call.

"Hello?"

"Izuku! I have bad news to tell you!"

"What is it, Kani-chan?"

Izuku was confused, what was so important? Why is she whispering?

"Izuku, I'm going to tell you quickly, okay? You have to listen." Izuku lets out an 'Mhm' to let Fukani understand that he's listening.

"I overheard you and Father talking the other day and I heard everything. Then, today I heard your Father and some other guy having a conversation ."

Is it who Izuku thinks it is? Could it be his future father in-law?

"I don't exactly remember what his face looked like but it was very familiar. Like I've seen him before..."

So he's someone he knows. Someone that's close to his father.

"But let's get to the point, yeah? They were talking about.. y'know that. The guy said it has to happen as soon as possible."

Izuku goes into a state of shock. His face was pale, his eyes were wide open as he held the phone to his ear. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 'As soon as possible' Those words kept repeating over and over again in Izuku's mind. He has so many questions as to why it was moved.

"H-How many years is as soon as possible."

"Oh Izuku honey, it's not years, it's months. Six months to be exact."

"Six months!?"

"Yup, six months or less. It depends on your father's mood"

"Oh I see. Thank you for telling me this, Kani-chan."

"No problem. I know you don't want this, but your Father..... he'll do whatever to get what he wants, he could even hurt you. So, you just have to listen to him, okay?"

"...Okay" Izuku's voice clearly saddens thinking about this whole situation. Why would his Dad do this to him? Was it all because of that incident 7 years ago?

He ended the call, and went to the bathroom to take a nice warm bath to maybe help him relax a bit.

Izuku prepared a warm bath with bubbles for himself, he undressed and stepped in the bath. The temperature was perfect, just the way Izuku likes it.

Splashing the water with his feet and leaning the back of his head on the wall, Izuku felt safe in his bathroom. Like nothing could ever harm him. Not his Father, not anyone.

He was so comfortable that he eventually fell asleep.

~•~

Bakugou goes back home even happier than the day before. Midoriya Izuku gets to do whatever he wants for a week. Best deal he's ever agreed to. I mean all he had to do was to re- paint a painting he did like 4 years ago. How hard could it be?