Chapter 5 | Remembering

Warning ⚠️:
- Mention(s) Of Drug And Alcohol Abuse
- Mention(s) Of Gambling Addiction
~-~

Both of them stayed quiet. Her theory that she said as a joke, was actually true. It was confirmed. Ochako, now standing between the two men. And points to each of them.

She faces Izuku "You guys definitely know each other! Otherwise, Anger issues here, would be down on the ground sucking your toe-" She joked before she got abruptly cut off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugou yells. You would think Bakugou wasn't the type of person who would blush. Oh but he does, he just knows how to control it. Today, that didn't happen. A dark red blush spreading from his face to his neck making him look like a freshly picked red tomato

She looked at him and laughed, she took a picture to use for blackmail later. Bakugou noticed Ochako and what she was doing and said, "Do it again and I'll break your neck"

She took another picture. The snap of her phone camera echoing in the small shop.

They ran around the room like little preschool students with Izuku just watching them.

"I SWEAR TO GOD ROUND FACE! IF YOU DON'T DELETE THAT PICTURE, I'LL DELETE YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE EXISTENCE"

Izuku stands in place looking at the situation in front of him, being very confused but also a little bit scared? He decides to stop both of them from getting each other injured by introducing himself.

"Um, hello there." Izuku catches Ochako's attention immediately, now Bakugou has the chance to jump on her. "HAH, got you!" He was on her back while also having her neck in a chokehold with his biceps, not so hard so she could still breathe. Ochako plays along and surrenders. "I surrender! I surrender! You win."

'Their friendship is.... concerning.' Izuku thought.

Bakugou got off Ochako's back and cleaned his hands on his apron. Ochako then remembered that Izuku wanted to say something.

"Oh right! What did you want to say, Midoriya-sama?"

"Well, uh. Should I explain why we know each other?"

'Hmm. I've never seen him like this on TV before. He's always so serious, sometimes it's kinda intimidating.' Ochako shivered at the thought of how scary he could be.

"Yes, please!" She answered

"Oh wait, how rude of me! My name is Uraraka Ochako." She had short brown hair that was styled in a bob. A round, chubby face with a small nose and a pair of Big chocolate brown eyes. She had quite a muscular body, meaning she goes to the gym regularly.

"It's nice to meet you, Midoriya-sama"

Ochako and Izuku shook hands. Izuku was overwhelmed by the grip the woman had on his hand while Ochako was on cloud nine. She got to shake Izuku's hand, the cutest man in all of Japan! Oh how lucky she was!

"You can explain now"

"Well, Uraraka-san, It's kind of a long story, basically...." Izuku explained almost every detail to Ochako. She listened to every second with wide eyes. Occasionally, she wanted to ask questions, but Bakugou told her not to.

"Damn, Bakugou is so lucky..." She whispers under her breath. This was a one in 7 something billion chance and it didn't happen to her. It just had to skip her and go to Bakugou instead.

"Alright, Midoriya give me my drinks and get out. I'm closing in five minutes"

Izuku walks over to him and places the bag with the cans of beer on his desk. "Alright, I'll be leaving now. It was nice meeting you Uraraka-san!"