chapter 3

Addie's POV

I hate this damn police officer. All he thought about was perving on me in the frickin mirror. If I had his thoughts in writing I would sue and make him be thrown off a cliff or a deep well. We finally got to the station and he led me to the cell. I didn't have to fill out anything or be asked questions. I was a frequent visitor in this cell. Actually so much so I pulled out a book I had been reading and took my bookmark and started to read. 

"Addison Meyers you may make your phone call now." Finally I got up and went over to the phone I dialed the Ali's phone number and waited. Ring ..... Ring .... "Hellooooooo? Yeah its Addie I am at the station will you come bail me out? Yeah sure be there in ten." I hung the up and walked back to my cell. I put the book back under the bed and watched everyone passing. Waiting for him. Just then I caught a glimpse of Officer Sparky. "Yo SPARKYY!" He smiled and walked over to my cell. "Why its great to see you again Addie whats it been now a week since our last visit. Well actually six days. I just couldn't wait another day to see your beautiful face and hot bod." He laughed and shook his head. Then I remembered why I was in here cause that jackass of my now ex-boyfriend. 

Speaking of the devil, I saw him at the counter. "Addison Meyers you are free to go." I knew Jerry had got me out stupid asshole. "Hey Sparky I need a favor. Whats that your boyfriend is coming over. I need you to stay right here and don't move and its ex now he cheated on me. "We need to talk Addie lets go. Its Addison and I am not going anywhere with you. Yes you are I just bailed you out. I said no Jerry, so why don't you go back to the little whore you just finished with. Don't you speak about her like that. Oh so after a day you feel attached to her just because she gave you sex. I said don't talk about her like that, and I love her. Also I have been dating her for six months. So what do you need from me Jerry?" I was sad he had been cheated on me for six months of our relationship. "I love you too. Well I don't love you and I don't want to be with you. You can go back to your little girlfriend and screw her! Fine I will but I was the best thing that ever happened to you Addie and you will regret it. I doubt it ciao Jerry. I am not finished Addie!" He grabbed my arm and spun me back around.

"What the hell let go of me or I will sue for assult." He let go. "Now go back before your little slut gets worried." I saw the anger in his eyes and he snapped. I saw his arm go back but would he actually? He did I felt the handprint and tingling sensation on my face from the slap. Before I could get a good punch in Officer Sparky jumped in front of me and slammed him up against the wall. Jerry's last words  were "Addison was only good for the sex." He was arrested and put in the cell next to mine. Sparky turned to me after. "Hey you okay? No I need to kick his ass myself. Well I can't do that and also I would have to arrest you again to be put in the cell with him."

How can I get arrested. Assulting an officer perfect. "I am really sorry about this. I drew my arm back and snapped it forward. I punched him right in the chest and he got the wind knocked out of him. I grabbed his keys and unlocked Jerry's cell.I closed the cell door and then threw the keys into the trash can in the hallway. I turned to face Jerry he was scared and I knew he knew that I knew. I walked towards him, but he stood up and punched me. "Good I don't want a whimpy fight." I punched, kicked and scratched until someone finally pulled me off him. It was Sparky. 

He didn't say a word just put me in the cell next to him. Ali came in a minute later and bailed me out again. We got in her and drove to the park where I drove my bike home. She knew not to bring it up. I wasn't big on emotions but I knew she would be there when I broke. And I did about as soon as I changed into my pjs. I cried and with letting my emotions out came the headaches from reading minds. Ali did no I could read minds but was loyal to me. After she held me and I finished crying, my head was screaming in pain.